★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Rocha Software
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Space Loops is a new INSANELY ADDICTIVE puzzle from the creators of Falling Gems!

The goal is plain and simple: just place different pieces on the screen to form closed loops, and use the released energy to advance to the next level. Perfect for brief play-sessions!

It is easy to get into, but becomes challenging and needs fast thinking to master!

Features:

Innovative gameplay mechanic with intuitive controls designed from the ground up for the touch screen.

Global scoring system with Facebook integration.

Multiple levels of increasing difficulty.

Animated tutorial.

Game state automatically saved when you receive a call or close the app.

New in version 1.0.2: now you can also rotate the piece with a single tap over the piece center, allowing the game to be played with a single hand. This mode can be enabled through the Options screen.

rochasw's comments:
Hi all,

I would like to invite you to take a look at our newest iPhone game: Space Loops.

It's a simple yet addictive puzzle, following the tradition set by our previous game (Falling Gems), although in a different style.

You can find more about it at the following link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/space-loops/id379579395?mt=8

And here are some promo codes, exclusive for touch arcade forum members!

E3MLPHLX7RLW
A44WEYKETH6T
KTEJXYRKYL3F
YXKHM37TN7FR
3FA7X6N4NFYF
P74TKYRKWXXL
YFXMHPWEERX7

Please let me know what you think about it, and, if you like it, please leave a review at the app store.

Thanks!

Andre de la Rocha

Rocha Software Ltda.

08-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Looks cool! A44WEYKETH6T Thank you

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!

08-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Thanks, took YFXMHPWEERX7

Rixx

()() Favorites: Sword of Fargoal, Rogue Touch
( '.') Slay, Titan VG Edition, Hero Academy [ID:Rixx]
(('')('') GameCenter: TK656
08-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Used KTEJXYRKYL3F, Thanks

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp
08-04-2010, 07:35 PM
All gone
08-04-2010, 07:55 PM
I used to play a game similar to this years ago, and have been looking for an iPhone version for a while. Needless to say picked this up instantly as soon as I saw the screenshots. This is a great game and exactly what I was hoping it would be. I only have one major problem with it: developers, please, add the option to "tap once to rotate." Having to swipe with a second finger, as is the only option right now, is awkward and makes it impossible to play the game with one hand. It would be an extremely simple option/fix, but for my money would make a world of difference.

For now, if you don't mind playing the game in landscape mode with two hands, I can still very highly recommend it. The concept is truly addictive, and the execution, barring my one gripe above, is spot on.

Also to devs while I'm here: how about adding a similar "global leaderboards" functionality to Falling Gems?
08-05-2010, 10:07 AM
Hi Gabrien,

Thanks for your comments. We will try to implement a way to also allow the game to be played with a single finger, using a single tap or an equivalent method to rotate the pieces. Expect it do be added in an update soon.

And it's also in our plans to put a similar global leaderboard into Falling Gems.

Thanks,

Andre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I used to play a game similar to this years ago, and have been looking for an iPhone version for a while. Needless to say picked this up instantly as soon as I saw the screenshots. This is a great game and exactly what I was hoping it would be. I only have one major problem with it: developers, please, add the option to "tap once to rotate." Having to swipe with a second finger, as is the only option right now, is awkward and makes it impossible to play the game with one hand. It would be an extremely simple option/fix, but for my money would make a world of difference.

For now, if you don't mind playing the game in landscape mode with two hands, I can still very highly recommend it. The concept is truly addictive, and the execution, barring my one gripe above, is spot on.

Also to devs while I'm here: how about adding a similar "global leaderboards" functionality to Falling Gems?
08-07-2010, 05:51 PM
I also used to play Loopz on the Commodore Amiga.
This is the BEST implementation I ever seen so FAR! Congrats. Easily worth a dollar.
How about porting Amiga Logical too?
08-24-2010, 07:45 PM
Space Loops updated!

Hi all,

A new version of Space Loops is available at the app store (v1.0.2). It allows the player to rotate pieces with a single tap, as requested by a few users in this forum. You can enable this method through the Options screen. The update is free for users that have downloaded one of the previous versions.

You can find more about it at the following link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/space-loops/id379579395?mt=8