App description: Load up your weapons, grab your mop and prepare to blast the zombie pests clean out of town!
The simple townsfolk of Niceville need a Zombie Cleaner to deal with their messy infestation, and its Chucks job to keep the clients homes clean of mumbling zombies! Blast away at the undead hordes with your trusty shotgun, Betsy.
If they get inside, don't forget to clean up the zombie guts with your mop when you are done shooting!
Keep them at bay in this frantic action game until the zombie rooster crows at 06:00 am - when the zombies go back to their beauty sleep in the cemetery!

Zombie Wonderland highlights:

Insane action will keep you awake until the job gets done.
Story and Survival game modes! Try and last the night of increasing terror.
Help Chuck fight off several undead types and keep the clients homes squeaky clean.
Weapons upgrades, mount up an auto-firing machine gun while you splat the zombies with super-slug bullets.
Upgrade your cleaning tools, from a humble mop to a Gutvac super vacuum for those hard to remove gut stains.
The Wicked Spirits are always changing the pace of the game, so you never know whats happening next.

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

Xoobis's comments:

HD Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-11-2010, 05:07 AM
yey its out

nice!bought it...

Playing:Carcassonne, Letterpress, Trigger Fist, Dungeon Story, Rebuild, Pen and Paper
Game Center/Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live: tonydeli7
Member of the Beta Tester Alliance Games/Apps I Have Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @tonydeli7
The game looks great!

Is the iPad version going to be a separate app?
yeah there is already a thread

but like i say to another thread..

i just play it little while
2 story 'levels' on easy mode.
exciting zombie game!

heh good game!

Last edited by camihq; 06-11-2010 at 05:18 AM.
06-11-2010, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by camihq View Post
yeah there is already a thread

but like i say to another thread..

i just play it little while
2 story 'levels' on easy mode.
exciting zombie game!
i wish there is like you can
zoom out and zoom in,
or something.. i dont know

heh good game!
The other thread was closed because Xoobis is the dev of this game
06-11-2010, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeganTnT View Post
The other thread was closed because Xoobis is the dev of this game
Thank you so much, VeganTnT!

Guys, let us know of any questions and suggestions, and please, HAVE FUN with Zombie Wonderland!!
If you love it, please give us those cool 5 star ratings that will allow us to bring you more Zombie goodness!
And thank you so much for all your support and great enthusiasm, it really means a lot to all of us here at Xoobis.
06-11-2010, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoobis View Post
If you love it, please give us those cool 5 star ratings that will allow us to bring you more Zombie goodness!
And thank you so much for all your support and great enthusiasm, it really means a lot to all of us here at Xoobis.

i will give it 5/5 !

its very good game,
love it. ! now
im gonna go and play it
little more hahaha
06-11-2010, 05:17 AM
Good game, looks to be about twenty levels seperated into segments of five nights in four seperate areas, fun so far. Hopefully there will be a lot of weapons and the areas will be upgradable.
06-11-2010, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoobis View Post
Done! Gave a review as well in the Australian App Store. This game is so cute, thanks so much for this Xoobis! The controls work great, the graphics adorable, music nifty, it's a real work of art mate! Looking forward to more updates though so far I can't find any problem with it. Maybe you can update it with more features like new episodes (for free, please?) or zombie file where you can see the zombie models up close?