★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Featured by Apple in "Gravity Puzzlers" & "The Best Games You've Never Played"
Nominated as Most Innovative Game at International Mobile Gaming Awards(IMGA)

Ranked #6 Top Paid Apps in US, #1 Top Paid Puzzle Games in US, Germany #1 Top Board Games in US, UK, Germany, Denmark, Hong Kong! Featured as "What's Hot" "New and Noteworthy"

Featuring innovative and unique gameplay never seen before in the App Store, Coconut Island, maker of iDragPaper with 11 million players worldwide, is proud to present to you Finger Balance, brand new one of its kind puzzle game for iPhone.

Test the dexterity and stability of your fingers, by balancing a ball on a rod and navigate through challenging and fun levels.

Review:
Finger Balance is a new type of physics inspired puzzler for the iPhone that is sure to be a favorite among challenge loving gamers. - AppSafari rating 4/5

Finger Balance by Coconut Island is one of those rare games where you can't help but wonder why it took so long to come about. - AppSpy.com rating 4/5

"This insanely addictive physics puzzler has all the right elements of a classic casual game." - appSIZED rating 4.5/5

"With laborious mazes, easy graphics, and a modest price tag, Finger Balance is a should buy!" - appadvice rating "SHOULD BUY"

Gameplay:
You're given a rod and a ball on it. Your objective is raise and lower both ends of the rod to balance the ball and navigate it through obstacles.

Features:
- Unique gameplay you have never experienced before
- Instant reply. Relive the best 6 glory moments of your accomplishment
- 98 Levels in different difficulties
- 3 game modes: casual mode, classic mode and reversed mode
- 23 Achievements
- LEVEL EDITOR
- Retro style graphics
- Original background music and sound effects
- OpenFeint online leader board
- Score publishing with Facebook and Twitter
- Access integrated game community in-game

Gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hizt_gU_PU
Official guide video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR6YwhKtcoY

Just remember to use your finger tips to move the rod and touch as little screen area as possible!
It's to easy I mean I finished it in like 10 minutes and im not even joking. -- User Review(Gymgirl97)
This game takes patience, dexterity, and the willingness to not give up. -- User Review(The Finish Hammer)

Crashing? RESTART your iDevice to get it to work!

goiMot's comments:

08-04-2010, 11:16 PM
Great game and I love the leader boards. Game is a little challenging on the iPad but it works.

08-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Great game and I love the leader boards. Game is a little challenging on the iPad but it works.

I like the look of this but I play only on my ipad now so I am not sure. I wish I enjoyed games on my iphone as much as I used to

Isthe game alot harder on the ipad ?

Last edited by cranker; 08-04-2010 at 11:34 PM.
08-04-2010, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
I like the look of this but I play only on my ipad now so I am not sure. I wish I enjoyed games on my iphone as much as I used to
This works fine as long as you use your two index fingers. I just lay the iPad on my lap and play it that way and it works well.
08-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
This works fine as long as you use your two index fingers. I just lay the iPad on my lap and play it that way and it works well.
Ok, you convinced me..........sold
08-05-2010, 06:53 AM
Absolutely loving this game and I keep getting faster
08-05-2010, 06:58 AM
This actually looks kinda fun one.
08-05-2010, 08:36 AM
This game is really fun! I haven't played anything like it. I like how there is a replay feature so you can watch how you completed the level once you have finished.

I can't wait for more levels to be added!

Have you considered adding an in-game level editor? That would be perfect for this game. Since there are not a lot of levels, the users can just make there own. Maybe even have a pen tool in the level editor to draw your own levels/obstacles to bring the ball through. That would be incredible.

Also, the icon has got to go! Who wants a finger as an icon?
08-05-2010, 01:39 PM
30 levels? try again please!

I love this world!
08-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
30 levels? try again please!

It's only .99 , and it's really fun. Not a very polite way to ask for more levels