App description: IMPORTANT: If you should experience any trouble running this game, simply restart your device and then run the game again.

* The second highest rated application of 2010 according to Metacritic with an average of 93 out of 100
* Featured in the App store Hall of fame (Apple's own picks of the 50 best applications ever)

The best way to sum this game up is that it's like a labyrinth game but on steroids. Just tilt the device to move your character through the levels while avoiding traps, opening doors, bouncing, sliding and not falling off.

Designed by game industry veteran Anders Hejdenberg, lead designer of many world class games, including Battlefield 2: Modern Combat.

* Over 25 completely new enemies and obstacles.
* 19 action-packed levels that span across six different environments, from lush jungles to barren wastelands.
* Completely new combat system that enables you to fight enemies.
* Cinematic musical score.
* Global leaderboards and facebook integration.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Episode One thread : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=29335
08-05-2010, 03:59 AM
Instabuy for me!!!

08-05-2010, 04:01 AM
OMG it's finally here I thought this would be a DLC within the first app o well still be downloading :-) happy days
08-05-2010, 04:07 AM
Damn just cuz of the awsome trailer i will be getting this
08-05-2010, 04:11 AM
Wow the screenshots look a lot more diverse than the first game. Definitely need this.

the fun ends here
08-05-2010, 04:14 AM
GREAAT. Loved the first one, so I quess i'm gonna love this one too.
08-05-2010, 04:14 AM
That trailer is absolutely epic.

Like, Movie trailer standard :O

I wanna get this... But I'm tossing between 2 games..

I like my milk with some cereal.
Game Center; STARDUSTGD add me please..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgboy View Post
I know this is stupid but I just hit 500 posts! Post the amount of posts you have here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kijib View Post
noob
08-05-2010, 04:30 AM
Purchased...plz guys don't think about taking this or not...see the price and take the game (that is longer than episode one, finally)!!!

I love this world!
08-05-2010, 04:58 AM
Retina Display???

Does this game support Retina Display and iOS 4 multi tasking???
08-05-2010, 05:07 AM
Send a message via AIM to russiaone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfv818 View Post
Does this game support Retina Display and iOS 4 multi tasking???
my questions exactly

However, even without those things, this is a no brainer.... I am amazing surprised at how PERFECT the controls are. In a game like this they simply have to be. You mess up, it's your fault. Buying now.

UPDATE: I think the answer is YES on both counts. If it doesn't have Retina Display support then perhaps the game is just too gorgeous to begin with... It looks absolutely SPECTACULAR on my iPhone 4... and the multi-tasking is implemented very well... A 99 cent price point for an app of this much polish is utterly absurd.

Last edited by russiaone; 08-05-2010 at 05:25 AM.