★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Need a list of iPhone 4 games using gyroscope?

08-05-2010, 09:34 AM
Need a list of iPhone 4 games using gyroscope?

Is there such a list of game titles (or app titles) for the iPhone 4 that uses the gyroscope? I am interested in trying out these titles to see what this feature is.
08-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Gun Range and NOVA, Flip It! Gyro Draw (not really a game).

Invaders Must Die.
08-28-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kmp3 View Post
Is there such a list of game titles (or app titles) for the iPhone 4 that uses the gyroscope? I am interested in trying out these titles to see what this feature is.
Modern Combat: Sandstorm just added Gyroscope controls. I must saw that I d/l Nova before the Gyro was added and now that it's updated the controls are awesome. Every FPS game should have Gyroscope controls. It makes aiming and shooting so much easier.
I beat Nova just the other day and had a blast playing it. Now i'm on to Modern Combat and it's equally fun.
08-28-2010, 04:55 PM
I'm not down with this gyro stuff, but Dead Runner uses it nicely.

Invaders Must Die.
09-20-2010, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senorian View Post
Modern Combat: Sandstorm just added Gyroscope controls. I must saw that I d/l Nova before the Gyro was added and now that it's updated the controls are awesome. Every FPS game should have Gyroscope controls. It makes aiming and shooting so much easier.
I beat Nova just the other day and had a blast playing it. Now i'm on to Modern Combat and it's equally fun.
I COMPLETLY agree - it's like a whole new game.

I played a bit of BIA2 after playing NOVA and MC:S with gyro control, and suddenly the controls feels old and clunky.

I hope Gameloft will add Gyro support to BIA2 as well.

Proud member of Touch Arcaders United Against Piracy Join now!
http://forums.toucharcade.com/group.php?groupid=145