★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Hopebox
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.6 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This game is about how Robin Hood hunts for food in the woods. Robin Hood is trying to shoot off the fruits hanging on the tree; the more accurate your shot is, the more fruits youll get. Robin Hoods survival depends on your honed shooting skill.

You will discover many magic items throughout the game. You can mix and match these items as you wish. For example, a combination of ice and fire arrows can have unexpected results. Also look out for negative items like worms; find out a way to get rid of them or risk losing your gains by half.

Now, grab your bow n arrow and start shooting!

K76's comments:
Anybody try this one yet?

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fruit-shooter/id382820389?mt=8
08-05-2010, 02:58 PM
Game Impressions

Ok so I picked this up because it looked pretty fun and I'm not disappointed

The game consists of you pulling back the arrow and then the screen moves from left to right . Targets then pass you and you have to let go of the arrow and hit the targets . The closer you get too the bull the more fruit fall from the tree . Each level has a set amount of fruit you have to collect to progress to the next level . Each level the amount of fruit you have to collect increases as does the speed the screen moves. You keep going until you fail too collect the set amount of fruit for the level you are on . The amounts from each level you complete are combined to give you a final score which are put onto an online leaderboard in this case OF. Aswell as the fruit if you hit the bull power ups fall from the trees if you hit the bull , these are stored at the bottom of the screen to be used when you want . The power ups consist of double your score , make the bull bigger , slow the screen down and many others .

Overall this is a good little game and is recommended for the price . Only one problem that I have found is that the help screens and the loading screens are dark and hard to see . I have found this in a few games recently I feel it has to do with games optimised for Retina screens maybe . Even so this does not detract from the game and hopefully will be fixed in an update .

08-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Bless you, Howlingwolf -- your efforts have not gone unnoticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Damien View Post
Are you serious ? Are you pro ?
08-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K76 View Post
Bless you, Howlingwolf -- your efforts have not gone unnoticed.
No problem glad to have been of service
08-05-2010, 08:40 PM
I might give this one a try just for fun

So many games and so little time to play them. I think I spend more time finding (on TA) and buying games than playing them....................lol
08-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
I might give this one a try just for fun

So many games and so little time to play them. I think I spend more time finding great games than playing them....................lol
You and me both I have loads I still haven't got round to playing lol
08-05-2010, 08:45 PM
Hey @K76 -

Could you please post the links as appinfo? Just having the link makes one have to go to the appstore to see anything about the game, rather than having it all in the thread. Thanks. If you don't know how to do it - let me know and I'll help....

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
08-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
You and me both I have loads I still haven't got round to playing lol

It's all part of the fun to buy everything that looks good even if I have no time to play it I can't help myself......I need "app anonymous" !!

I think I spend about 80-90% of my web surfing time on TA and love it
08-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
It's all part of the fun to buy everything that looks good even if I have no time to play it I can't help myself......I need "app anonymous" !!

I think I spend about 80-90% of my web surfing time on TA and love it
I will be in the seat next to you at app anonymous lol . Agreed about TA I spend alot of time on here and it's a great community
08-05-2010, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
I will be in the seat next to you at app anonymous lol . Agreed about TA I spend alot of time on here and it's a great community
Well...save a seat for me.

I just bought this and it is really good.