★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: SG Tower Defence from Smackall Games

08-05-2010, 09:13 PM
#1
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: India
Posts: 214
SG Tower Defence from Smackall Games

08-05-2010, 09:42 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,215
Is this HD version just as crappy as the regular?

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*

08-05-2010, 10:33 PM
#3
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
Is this HD version just as crappy as the regular?
This reminds me of Desktop tower defense. It looked crappy put the gameplay was there.

On a side note, are you heading to South Bend Sept 4th?
08-05-2010, 10:45 PM
#4
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: India
Posts: 214
The regular version had a major problem in placing the towers as the screen was too small for your finger to be accurate. But the HD version has just solved the problem. We have comparatively bigger area to play around.

Next version is under testing. We have variable game speeds.
08-05-2010, 10:55 PM
#5
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyvan View Post
This reminds me of Desktop tower defense. It looked crappy put the gameplay was there.

On a side note, are you heading to South Bend Sept 4th?
Yeah the regular version is not even close to dtd. Dtd is one of my fav tds.

Yes I will be, sorry the luck of the Irish will not be with them this year we aren't gonna give it up in the 4th qtr.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
08-05-2010, 11:14 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
Yeah the regular version is not even close to dtd. Dtd is one of my fav tds.

Yes I will be, sorry the luck of the Irish will not be with them this year we aren't gonna give it up in the 4th qtr.
Just please please PLEASE win the game on Oct. 23rd.

Thanks for the info codetiger!
08-06-2010, 11:34 AM
#7
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: India
Posts: 214
Just updated the next version. Now you can play the game at different speeds (1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)