★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: GoPlay Games
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 62.5 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Aero GP is air racing at its finest on the iPhone and iPod touch. Our finely tuned controls deliver the best virtual flying experience you can get. In Aero GP youll pilot your plane through 4 full length courses and race against other competitors for first place! Flying Aces and GoPlay Games are proud to present the officially licensed Aero GP air racing game.

Features:

-4 airplanes to pilot, designed straight from 4 actual Aero GP teams.
-4 increasingly challenging courses to race through.
-Tutorials for the novice Wingman.
-High scores to keep track of the Aces.

DavidHolliss's comments:
Hit the app store today, looks half-decent

08-06-2010, 01:56 AM
plane looks like it takes up too much of the screen.

plus+: Collokey
"Words/Chess With Friends": Collokey

08-06-2010, 02:22 AM
I looked at this earlier. Tempted, but would like to at least see a video first. Way too many things that can be wrong with flying games.
08-06-2010, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I looked at this earlier. Tempted, but would like to at least see a video first. Way too many things that can be wrong with flying games.
A friend downloaded this earlier so I gave it a go and to answer your question all the things that can go wrong in flying games all appear here . The controls suck and there is no sense of speed in fact you don't even control the speed . Definetely one to stay clear of .
08-06-2010, 03:07 AM
Ah well, thanks for sharing the info.
08-06-2010, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHolliss View Post
Ah well, thanks for sharing the info.
No problem if you want a game similar in concept to this pick up Red bull air race world championship I have that and is very good .
08-06-2010, 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
A friend downloaded this earlier so I gave it a go and to answer your question all the things that can go wrong in flying games all appear here . The controls suck and there is no sense of speed in fact you don't even control the speed . Definetely one to stay clear of .
Thanks for the heads up.