★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SPIL GAMES
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.0 MB
  • Version: v1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Now there's a new weapon in the Flakboy arsenal: Flakboy fun is going portable with a new app for the iPhone and iPod touch.

Put Flakboy in your pocket and get your dose of deadly weapons testing where- and whenever.

A damage demon's delight, now you can chill out on a train or plane with your favorite physics-based puzzle game full of endless possibilities for interactive cartoon violence.

*Engage in 8 levels of destruction.
*Test 14 deadly weapons, including mines, turrets, electro-rays, and 4 premium weapons.
*Unlock 15 awards for damage achievements.
*Improve your damage score with feedback from detailed level performance statistics.
*Compete with friends for the highest scores, posted online or through Facebook connect.

MrKubus's comments:
Cartoon violence in it's most extreme form: Flakboy is available on the go, for iPhone and iPod Touch.

Develop your ultimate damage dealing strategy!

* Flakboy reached top 25 in first week of Launch in the Dutch Appstore
* The online flash version of Flakboy was awarded "the Best Online Game Award" in 2009

The iPhone version features:
* 8 Levels
* 14 deadly weapons including mines, turrets, electro-rays and 4 premium weapons
* Unlock 15 awards for damage achievements
*Improve your damage score with feedback from detailed level performance statistics
* Compete with friends for the highest scores, posted online or through Facebook connect.

Check the Youtube promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxtxHIzrUvI

Here's the iTunes Link:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flakboy/id355893310?mt=8

Here's some promo codes for you lucky ones:

9YFL973E964H
JE96XYPYP9AJ
TFRJRPT4A7RF
RLTHXRXXFYT9

Feedback is welcome of course

Enjoy!

Kind regards,

Emiel Kampen
08-06-2010, 06:42 AM
Looks like fun! I grabbed JE96XYPYP9AJ

Thanks!

08-06-2010, 07:21 AM
All codes gone.
08-06-2010, 07:28 AM
So swiftly! The game's not very expensive, please support us and check it out

Otherwise you'll have to wait for the Lite version to be released in 2 weeks! Thank you all for supporting!
08-06-2010, 08:26 AM
embedded

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
08-07-2010, 04:58 AM
It would help if you could add more screenshots to the iTunes app description

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
08-07-2010, 05:20 AM
On Gametrailers.com there is a small iPhone Community and we talked about the Game Yesterday and some People have mentioned that there should be a Try Version too since most of us wana see on how this Game behave on the different Devices.

I didn't got a Key since all of them have already Gone. I hope that those of you that got one Key will write a TOFF
08-07-2010, 01:06 PM
What a cool "ragdoll" game! I picked this game up not sure of what to expect and believe me, it's fun. You basically are given Flakboy in a room (2D) and to begin with a limited number of items/weapons with which to set up. The idea is to spend the least ammount of money while doing the most ammount of damage to Flakboy. Each level has a set goal of damage you must dole out to him and once that goal is met the game tallies this against the money spent on props.

As you progress more items become available. Some are stronger and have more uses. NOTE: some unlocked items are only available as in-app purchases.

There are online high-scores via Facebook connect.

If any of this sounds good to you then pick up the game, it's given me hours of entertainment.

Richard

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
08-07-2010, 07:15 PM
Because I trust Rich, I'll give it a go.

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
08-07-2010, 07:54 PM
It's cool and has high replayability

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon