★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 365 sex positions for ipad :
http://365.quup.us/
OK,it's time to use your imaginations, will these fantasy image let you feel like Impressionism put these fragment in your brain and fit them together to a full puzzle is really a high level of mental involvement.

Let MONSTER AGE take you through time tunnel, come in devil age! here maybe you will bump into a crazy monkey, or a puppet lion, Japanses monster in hearsaya native africa in the ancient times, and the wild animals in the times of great antiquity...and so on, these unusual image is challenging your brains and imaginations!

These puzzle has a revolutionary significance, it means that you do not need to buy any other theme puzzle everywhere, because there are many different styles in MONSTER AGE. and ....we are keep them up to date! want more good experience, follow us all the times!

onekay's comments:
Description

OK,it's time to use your imaginations, will these fantasy image let you feel like Impressionism? put these fragment in your brain and fit them together to a full puzzle is really a high level of mental involvement.

Let MONSTER AGE take you through time tunnel, come in devil age! here maybe you will bump into a crazy monkey, or a puppet lion, Japanese monster in hearsay,a native Africa in the ancient times, and the wild animals in the times of great antiquity...and so on, these unusual image is challenging your brains and imaginations!

These puzzle has a revolutionary significance, it means that you do not need to buy any other theme puzzle everywhere, because there are many different styles in MONSTER AGE. and ....we are keep them up to date! want more good experience, follow us all the times!

LINK: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/doodle-monster-age/id382422684?mt=8#
08-06-2010, 09:02 AM
Well that's confusing and misleading. First of all it's a basic swap tile puzzle. Meh. Second it has puzzles tagged as "HD" but ... they're not HD. They're standard res.

Dunno what's revolutionary about it, really. It's cleanly designed but otherwise unremarkable.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
08-06-2010, 10:01 AM
Screens say SD and HD - what is up with that? And where does the Doodle come in? They don't look like what is considered "doodle" art at any rate. So trying to capitalize on catch phrases it seems. 8 puzzle "games" looks more like 8 puzzle "themes."

And everyone knows I am all for new puzzle games but not ones that are confusing in descriptions and misleading in content. Definitely would need to have more clarification on all this before taking the plunge at any price.
08-06-2010, 02:53 PM
You got to love screenshots that seem to show off the iPhone for or whatever the shots of the game are supposed to be on, than the game itself.

I don't know the first thing about the game but, wow, look at that, you can actually play GAMES on an iPhone!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
08-06-2010, 03:08 PM
Yeah, that's pretty much it.

There is no "doodle", just cartoon drawings. They're just trading on the name.

It isn't 8 games, it's 8 different pictures for the same damn game.

Despite sporting a big HD badge on all of the pictures even though there's a confusing SD badge elsewhere, and despite the inference of hi def visuals through showing it on an iPhone 4, there's no HD content. Like, at all. I don't even know what the excuse for that is. "The HD badge and displaying it on a glamour shot of an iPhone 4? Yeah, typos. Our bad." Or maybe it's short for "horribly deceptive."

Either way, not even worth it for free. Deleted it after playing it once.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko