★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Zen Bound: Tree of Nostalgia update NOT coming out in March??

03-04-2009, 10:58 PM
Zen Bound: Tree of Nostalgia update still coming out in March?

I remember seeing in one of the screen shots for Zen Bound an icon for the Tree of Nostalgia under the Tree of Challenge and the Tree of Reflection...It had the date for March, 2009 under it??

So I figured there would be an update in March with that new level pack? But I was just in the app store looking at the screen shots and I noticed that they replaced that shot with a new one and the Tree of Nostalgia isn't there anymore.

So is it still coming out later this month? Does anybody know?

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2

Last edited by kiwi91; 03-05-2009 at 12:26 AM.
03-04-2009, 11:34 PM
I'm not really sure. All I know is your Thread title is really confusing and weird. NOT coming out later in march?? Are you stating that it's not coming out at all, or are you asking. Might want to rephrase

03-04-2009, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaqkie View Post
I'm not really sure. All I know is your Thread title is really confusing and weird. NOT coming out later in march?? Are you stating that it's not coming out at all, or are you asking. Might want to rephrase
How is it now? Lol. I edited my post a few times after finding some info so I guess now I'm just wondering if it's still coming out this month?

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2
03-04-2009, 11:48 PM
Yay! I'M SOOO HAPPY. @_@

I don't know. :P We the Zen Boundevs in here. (I combined Bound with dev and used the d of bound for the dev. One word! Booyah! Yessssss.... *Runs into wall)
03-04-2009, 11:54 PM
I'm savoring the game, usually playing a level a day...

that, and I don't have much time to do anything school sucks, sometimes

so, once the update comes out, the game to me will be practically endless XD
03-05-2009, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaqkie View Post
Yay! I'M SOOO HAPPY. @_@

I don't know. :P We the Zen Boundevs in here. (I combined Bound with dev and used the d of bound for the dev. One word! Booyah! Yessssss.... *Runs into wall)

would have been 20 times cooler if you wouldn't have explained that
03-05-2009, 12:10 AM
Send a message via AIM to superbad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jecebn View Post
would have been 20 times cooler if you wouldn't have explained that
lmfao!!! Post of the year!!!! :d

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
**GO LAKERS **
03-05-2009, 12:19 AM
App Store rules prevent us from advertising a future update as a feature of an app, that's why Tree of Nostalgia is not mentioned in iTunes.

Both the iPhone site you can reach from within the game and zenbound.com, where all the official information can be found state clearly that it's coming in March, and indeed we are working on Tree of Nostalgia right now.

Please make the thread title less sensationalist. It is sending out the wrong message.
03-05-2009, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frand View Post
App Store rules prevent us from advertising a future update as a feature of an app, that's why Tree of Nostalgia is not mentioned in iTunes.

Both the iPhone site you can reach from within the game and zenbound.com, where all the official information can be found state clearly that it's coming in March, and indeed we are working on Tree of Nostalgia right now.

Please make the thread title less sensationalist. It is sending out the wrong message.

Oh ok cool thanks!!

And yeah, sorry about that lol. I changed it to still? Is that better? It just isn't showing up yet in the main boards.