★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SoftGamers
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Duck Hunt in Space!
Brought to you by SoftGamers.

Kill those Duck aliens! Or they will eat your BRAIZzZ!

starjimstar's comments:
Hey, why not?

08-06-2010, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starjimstar View Post
Hey, why not?

I'm trying not to be rude here but I'm sorry just can't help thinking this is the third time you have released this game with a different skin and charged for it why didn't you just make the one game and put all of the different themes into that . And I have just seen that you are the dev team that made the worst jump game I have ever come across in hell jump . Sorry if you think I'm being rude just seems like lazy development in my opinion
08-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
I'm trying not to be rude here but I'm sorry just can't help thinking this is the third time you have released this game with a different skin and charged for it why didn't you just make the one game and put all of the different themes into that . And I have just seen that you are the dev team that made the worst jump game I have ever come across in hell jump . Sorry if you think I'm being rude just seems like lazy development in my opinion
I'm not offended but I don't have an answer either. You could ask the dev. Arsen@softgamers.com

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say he is a brilliant satirist, illustrating the incongruence of modern copyright policy and the natural mutability of intellectual creations. Wheee!
08-06-2010, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starjimstar View Post
I'm not offended but I don't have an answer either. You could ask the dev. Arsen@softgamers.com

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say he is a brilliant satirist, illustrating the incongruence of modern copyright policy and the natural mutability of intellectual creations. Wheee!
Sorry don't know why I thought you were the developer looking at the amount of your posts . And I like your answer I bet it's better than the one I get from them