★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Appsafari Rating: 4/5
The game is simple, the art is silly, and watching a sheep spin like crazy while bouncing into bombs is so very cruel, yet entertaining.

By speedman2010
Lots of fun. This is a really nice app. Gameplay is very smooth, and there's plenty of content to keep you occupied.

Recommended!

By Charlieaf92
Great game! Clean interface and easy to pick up and play. Very nice game - worth checking out.

Control the trampolines and the sheep are doing the jumping. Spin, curve, shoot the sheep in the direction you want the sheep to go.

Take part in this unique sheep game with hours of fun and challenging gameplay - the sheep will love you for it.

Sheep on trampolines is challenging physics based gameplay with two gameplay modes:

STORY MODE FACTS:
- 72 challenging levels in this first release
- Unlock next level by collecting all coins in the current level
- 3 different worlds with totally different graphics and objects to avoid
- Special power up's on levels to either help you or make your sheep suffer
- Unique level design with more than one trampoline for you to control, just to give you and your sheep an extra challenge

COIN COLLECTOR MODE FACTS:
- Collect as many coins as you can to set the best score
- Be aware of falling bombs - they will wipe out your sheep
- Collect extra lifes by taking the falling sheeps
- Unlock the black sheep to help you collect more coins

Watch a teaser on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf9J8jq9DkE

Skiproach Studio's comments:
Sheep On Trampolines is now available in the App Store!

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sheep-on-trampolines/id385115303?mt=8#

Price: $.99

Youtube link | Pop Up

Control the trampolines and the sheep are doing the jumping. Spin, curve, shoot the sheep in the direction you want the sheep to go.

Sheep on trampolines is challenging physics based gameplay with two gameplay modes:

STORY MODE FACTS:
- 72 challenging levels in this first release
- Unlock next level by collecting all coins in the current level
- 3 different worlds with totally different graphics and objects to avoid
- Special power up's on levels to either help you or make your sheep suffer
- Unique level design with more than one trampoline for you to control, just to give you and your sheep an extra challenge

COIN COLLECTOR MODE FACTS:
- Collect as many coins as you can to set the best score
- Be aware of falling bombs - they will wipe out your sheep
- Collect extra lifes by taking the falling sheeps
- Unlock the black sheep to help you collect more coins

Enjoy :-)

Thanks
Christian
www.skiproachstudio.com
08-07-2010, 03:23 AM
Get A6PKKL4LJANJ, thanks.

08-07-2010, 03:35 AM
KM4T9PMT9HPM Thanks

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
08-07-2010, 04:29 AM
Great little game one thing though could the restart and quit button be moved to the top as I have found myself hitting them a couple if times

Last edited by Howlingwolf; 08-07-2010 at 04:35 AM.
08-07-2010, 06:40 AM
codes all gone btw

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
08-07-2010, 08:41 AM
"challenging physics based gameplay"? Then Breakout probably invented this genre. Sorry but from the video it looks like a simple Arkanoid/Breakout Clone.
08-07-2010, 12:44 PM
I tried this and the I don't find the control very good. Without good control, there is no point for me to continue.
08-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
I tried this and the I don't find the control very good. Without good control, there is no point for me to continue.
You didn't do what I did to start with did you try touching the trampoline and moving with your finger like on most breakout games because the controls are totally different it's touch the left and right hand side of the screen to move I found it worked fine then
08-07-2010, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
You didn't do what I did to start with did you try touching the trampoline and moving with your finger like on most breakout games because the controls are totally different it's touch the left and right hand side of the screen to move I found it worked fine then
I am still not finding that the control is very good. It would be better to control it by touching the trampoline I think. It seems like just an ok game at this point if you can control the game properly which I can't. Controls have to be fantastic for me, not just ok.

Last edited by cranker; 08-07-2010 at 02:16 PM.
08-07-2010, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
I am still not finding that the control is very good. It would be better to control it by touching the trampoline I think. It seems like just an ok game at this point if you can control the game properly which I can't. Controls have to be fantastic for me, not just ok.
Yeah I do agree they need tightening up as I have progressed it has got difficult and the controls definitely don't help