★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get the Brand New Redesigned Detonation 2.0, FOR FREE!!!
----------
"this game is absolutely worth checking out" - Appolicious Review

"Very very addictive...I just cannot get enough of it" - Gaming on the Run Review

"...is an awesome app to own..." - Sum It Up Apps Review

"I just cannot get enough" - thePortableGamer Review

FreeAppReport.com Showcased App!

--------------
EXTREMELY ADDICTING!!!!! You will spend hours playing this game!!!!

Full Retina Display Graphics (Available for iPhone 4 Owners)!!!
Optimized Graphics for iPhone 3GS and earlier
OpenFeint and GameCenter Enabled (with tons of Achievements to be earned and Leaderboards to Master) !!!
--------------
As an Officer of the Intergalactic Alliance, it is your duty to protect developing and advanced planets and solar systems from alien invasion. With the arrival of the Detonation Wave, you are called forth to battle this enemy with all that you have to preserve the natural balance of the universe.
--------------
Play through 2 Modes of Gameplay! (Story and Endless)
Visit 9 different Planets
Huge Explosions, Fast Action

Features: 5 different types of bombs with unique exposions, 4 types of power-ups with multiple effects

nikhsterboi's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

I know there's already a thread, but it should've been in the upcoming games section, and this game looks like it deserves two threads! Looks BA
08-07-2010, 07:18 PM
Thanks guys! Leave some good reviews It's tough for us indie developers, have allot of updates planned!

08-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Yep, will do!

Indie developer's games are my favorite! (e.g Aqueduct, Reverse Maze, Stick Golf, Sorter, etc.)

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
08-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to swishinj
Cool App!!!

You won't find me on the leaderboards.
08-07-2010, 07:42 PM
Ok here are my quick first impressions .

This is a great little game with lovely cell shaded type graphics and a special mention has to also go to the music which is top notch and atmospheric .

The gameplay itself is very simple in concept but at the same time to get the top scores you have to think about wether to take out the bombs quickly or wait to try and explode one bomb onto the other . The concept of the game is to try and stop the bombs ( there are 6 types of these in total each with differing speed and damage etc ) from reaching the core of the planet which us represented by a hole in the middle of the playing area . You do this by touching them to make them explode . There is a story mode plus a very welcome endless mode . And for you achievement hunters there are achievements galore 61 in total . I'm sure there is stuff I have missed out but this is a brief outline .

Overall this is a fun game with great presentation and polish as it stands this is well worth the price and with future updates by the developers even more so .

What more can I say apart from well done to the development team on a cracking job .

I score this a 5 out of 5
08-07-2010, 07:45 PM
Two questions....

Is this not compatible with the iPad?

Why is the file so big?
08-07-2010, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Two questions....

Is this not compatible with the iPad?

Why is the file so big?
We have an iPad version currently in the works, ATM it is fully retina + standard def for 3GS/3G iPod Touch 2G and Up to allow for better performance, which increases the file size. We Also have story cutscenes in there as well. iPad as well we're shooting for 99c, to get the indie name out there
08-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigvella View Post
We have an iPad version currently in the works, ATM it is fully retina + standard def for 3GS/3G iPod Touch 2G and Up to allow for better performance, which increases the file size. We Also have story cutscenes in there as well. iPad as well we're shooting for 99c, to get the indie name out there

You mean to say this game does not work on the ipad ?
08-07-2010, 09:36 PM
It looks like a dystopian and distinctly more testosterone-driven version of Sneezies.

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
08-07-2010, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
You mean to say this game does not work on the ipad ?
We're building a specific iPad version for enhanced gameplay