★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** IMPORTANT: ** We have dropped the price to celebrate the incoming update!!!

As an elite military pilot, you are on the battle front flying aerial combat missions against a dangerous enemy. Only your instincts, speed and dog fighting skills will keep you in the air. Turbo thrust, lock up the enemy, launch missiles, and fire your guns!

Good luck Pilot and bring your plane home safely!

Super Exciting game play including:
- Training missions to hone your dogfighting skills and prepare you for battle
- A full military campaign with 25 missions, engaging story line and increasing difficulty
- Quick Fights Mode to get right into the cockpit and shooting down the enemy
- Super smooth flying with our adaptive accelerometer control - you'll catch yourself turning and twisting like you're actually flying
- Multiple camera angles and modes
- Highly detailed aircraft models
- Detailed 3D world environment

gunslinger's comments:
We have a situation here, i mean new flight game
http://www.iapper.com/dogfighter/ (cant find it on appshopper)

And 2 videos (holy developer )!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-05-2009, 05:00 AM
Just tried it. I have a weakness for flight games and took a chance. Controls quite well. Graphics are also nice. Will play a bit more of the campaign, but just played a quick start level and came away pleased!

03-05-2009, 05:05 AM
Haven't started playing it yet but the game seems seems like absolute boredom! I wasn't a fan of X-Plane. It doesn't seem if it will work out for me either.
03-05-2009, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gus1 View Post
Just tried it. I have a weakness for flight games and took a chance. Controls quite well. Graphics are also nice. Will play a bit more of the campaign, but just played a quick start level and came away pleased!
you and I share the same weakness! The appstore has been flooded with damn good flight games lately, but I added this to my AppSniper watch list (also doubles as my backlog of games to buy list) and am curious to see further thoughts from you, gus1.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
03-05-2009, 09:18 AM
im really tempted by this, but the action does look a bit dull. Do the dogs fights get any more interesting?
04-27-2009, 11:32 PM
I notice this app is updated with (yet) another price drop. I am into fight but is it just P51 vs Bf-109?

IMHO, it should be P51 vs Fw190...

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
09-30-2009, 07:52 PM
Now $0.99!

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
10-01-2009, 07:51 AM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Hernan and I'm DogFighter's developer. Indeed, we drop the price since we just submitted a new upgrade for the game which includes some improvements and changes based on people comments:

- Added target in range indicator
- Implemented instruments view mode
- Added flares and speed break
- Improved enemy AI
- Improved speed sense
- Enhanced graphics, including sky and explosions
- Bug fixing

The upgrade is still under revision, but it's expecting to go live in the during next week. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks
10-02-2009, 07:00 AM
I just received confirmation from Apple about the release of DogFighter 1.6
I'll look forward for your feedback!!!

Thanks everyone for supporting this game.

Best.
10-13-2009, 08:08 PM