★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Block Knights Lite is Out!

03-05-2009, 09:40 AM
Block Knights Lite is Out!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that Block Knights Lite dropped today. So now you can try it before you buy it!

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=306020046&mt=8

Here is the official press release.

BitCaper would like to announce the release of Block Knights Lite. To help promote Block Knights, BitCaper has released a free version of their popular puzzle game. Try Timed and and Quest modes before buying the full version. The complete version of the game contains four robust modes, of varying difficulty and play styles. Check out the game that has gotten great reviews across the net. Block Knights Lite: now out in the App Store!

Along with the release of Block Knights Light, BitCaper has lowered the price of Block Knights to a promotional price of 2.99USD. So get it while you can!

| Jon Wheat | BitCaper |Twitter
Games: Block Knights, S.C.U.D.
See what people are saying about Block Knights here, here, here and here
Check out our development podcast for S.C.U.D.

Last edited by bit_Jon; 03-06-2009 at 09:05 AM.
03-05-2009, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bit_Jon View Post
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that Block Knights Lite dropped today. So now you can try it before you buy it! Here is the official press release.

BitCaper would like to announce the release of Block Knights Lite. To help promote Block Knights, BitCaper has released a free version of their popular puzzle game. Try Timed and and Quest modes before buying the full version. The complete version of the game contains four robust modes, of varying difficulty and play styles. Check out the game that has gotten great reviews across the net. Block Knights Lite: now out in the App Store!

Along with the release of Block Knights Light, BitCaper has lowered the price of Block Knights to a promotional price of 2.99USD. So get it while you can!
How long do you plan on having the price at 2.99? I was under the impression that it would change when the lite was released....also, do you have any other sales planned? I hate picking up games for "sale prices" when they drop to another "sale price" the next few days.

Thanks!

I am the managing editor of nodpad.com.

Sporting an iPod Touch 2 Gen

03-05-2009, 09:49 AM
The 2.99 will be the price until the next update hits. Then depending on how much content we add, we may raise the price back up. But the price will not be going down.

03-05-2009, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bit_Jon View Post
The 2.99 will be the price until the next update hits. Then depending on how much content we add, we may raise the price back up. But the price will not be going down.
Thanks for the quick reply. I already own the game, but I had some friends that were interested. I highly recommend it! They are playinig the lite version and can't put it down, so I think they will bite!

...another one bites the dust!

Btw, I am looking forward to the "lazy man" control method!

I am the managing editor of nodpad.com.

Sporting an iPod Touch 2 Gen
03-05-2009, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpb1975 View Post
Thanks for the quick reply. I already own the game, but I had some friends that were interested. I highly recommend it! They are playinig the lite version and can't put it down, so I think they will bite!

...another one bites the dust!

Btw, I am looking forward to the "lazy man" control method!
No Problem. make sure you an your friends write good reviews in the app store haha

03-05-2009, 09:15 PM
Anyone enjoying Block Knights Lite?

03-06-2009, 08:54 AM
Wow we got a lot of downloads yesterday, Thank You! Don't forget to write a review in the app store if you like the game

03-06-2009, 08:58 AM
03-06-2009, 09:02 AM
03-06-2009, 09:05 AM
Oh sorry, I forgot a link how stupid of me

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=306020046&mt=8

You can tell that I'm the artist turned makeshift marketer.