★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: CatSpin FREE for a day; wwwappevent.com

08-09-2010, 06:46 PM
CatSpin FREE for a day; wwwappevent.com

CatSpin is today free in collaboration with the AppEvent-action in August! Visit http://www.appevent.com for more free apps in the next days!

CatSpin was reviewed by Toucharcade member Freedog and he gave it an 8/10 ! Check out his review at: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...7&postcount=15

It was also featured by Apple in the US App Store and mentioned on numerous "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" lists throughout the whole world.

This is your chance to get the FULL version completely FREE!

I'll also make sure that the price will go down after the event! From $1.99 to $0.99, so that anyone who missed out doesn't have to feel too bad

Enjoy people! ^_^

Phure Studios, developer of CatSpin; featured by Apple on US App Store and mentioned in numerous New and Noteworthy and What's Hot - lists

Last edited by Kusanagi; 08-10-2010 at 05:13 AM.
08-09-2010, 06:52 PM
Go download this now guys!

Wishlist: League of Evil, The Blocks Cometh
Giftanapp: a haven of gifting for all who love apps

08-09-2010, 08:10 PM
I wouldn't mind trying. Thanks!
08-10-2010, 04:33 AM
It's not that I want to bump this thread, but I think it would be a waste if this event is overlooked, so I would really like to remind people of AppEvent, where CatSpin is free for a whole day and cheaper afterwards!

Get your hands on the FULL version of CatSpin for absolutely no charge today!

Phure Studios, developer of CatSpin; featured by Apple on US App Store and mentioned in numerous New and Noteworthy and What's Hot - lists
08-10-2010, 12:55 PM
At the moment CatSpin is the 7th best "selling" free app in Holland and is shown in the Top 10 list in iTunes and Top25 lists on the AppStore through their iPhones or iPods

This is just wow!

AppEvent seems to be the most active in Holland, but I really would like to share this event overseas as well, because we just love you guys ^_^ hehehe

For more info:
www.appevent.com

And for CatSpin info, check the iTunes info above this post!

Don't miss out on this chance to get the full version for free! Afterwards we'll be permanently lowering it in price though from $1,99 to $0,99

08-10-2010, 12:59 PM
Just downloaded! Looks fun!
08-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Just downloaded! Looks fun!
Hehe, thanks a lot! ^^

It's unbelievable, but CatSpin reached 3rd place (!!!) most downloaded free app in the Dutch App Store! :O since AppEvent is mainly a Dutch event, we would've never guessed it would climb so high! This is great stuff!

In the US App Store it's slowly climbing now (probably thanks to you guys as well ) and is now at the 195th place most downloaded free app (Hey, I would say that out of 300.000 apps this is still pretty freakin' awesome! :O).

Remember; we're keeping it free for one extra day after the event and then it's permanently lowered in price for the great price of $0.99

Now that we have tons of players in the leaderboards it should be a lot of fun to play this online, trying to beat all the High Scores ^^

Don't forget: download while it's completely FREE! LAST 24 hours just started!

08-12-2010, 11:25 AM
In just 2 days: OVER 44.000 DOWNLOADS!

We made things even more interesting as we decided to keep it free for an EXTRA day after AppEvent.

During AppEvent we had OVER 26.000 DOWNLOADS in the very first day and in the extra day that followed CatSpin was downloaded another 18.000 times adding up to a WHOPPING 44.000+ DOWNLOADS!

CatSpin reached the Top 3 best downloaded Free App on the Dutch App Store and also skyrocketed up into the charts in many other countries.

We’re very happy to see that CatSpin has been received so well and is now spread all over the world.