★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

*NEW VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N6jrLrpq7A or visit our channel on youtube "migueljuegos"

Try to reach the exit in the shortest time possible! Aero World is a game that will test your skill and your patience, controlling the ball throughout the different areas and solving their puzzles, your mission is to find the exit and beat the record of each area.

Drag objects, activate machinery, avoid obstacles, solve puzzles, jump, and more, each area will be a different challenge.

Enjoy with a full 3D world and 3D sound, combined with realistic physics thanks to the Bullet physics engine and sio2.

Languages: English / Spanish.

Videos: you can see a video of my game through my website or on YouTube, by typing: migueljuegos Aero World.

goiMot's comments:

08-09-2010, 09:56 PM
Looks good, but wondering how it controls.

08-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Looks great!

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
08-09-2010, 10:58 PM
I dunno. It looks like a one-man production -- nothing wrong with that, but the marks of one who is good at a few things and not so good at others shows here. Mostly in the details. It seems sluggish, I'm guessing the camera is all manual, and I'm not so sure about the puzzle elements. I get the feeling that, being a fan of ball rollers, this one would show promise but end up disappointing. I could be wrong, but I'd like to hear from someone who's familiar with PC games like Ballance or Switchball, or iPhone games like Aerox, Marble Blast or Curse of the Lost Tomb.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
08-09-2010, 11:51 PM
Game Impressions

Good potential, but the gameplay still needs some work.

The ball feels very "heavy." It builds up momentum slowly, and very quickly accelerates once it does. While in and of itself this is no bad thing, (the physics are very well done) when coupled with what is asked of you as early on as the first level, the result is an overly difficult and frustrating experience. Either the ball physics need to change, or the level design: this ball wasn't made to navigate tight, narrow spaces.

Additionally, there appear to be some graphical/collision glitches: in one instance where the ball was meant to push a block, it actually disappeared half way "through" it instead and the block then "jerked" in the direction intended instead of being pushed.

Honestly, I had more fun just rolling the ball along the "calibration" level than attempting to complete level one. (Which I have yet to accomplish, after spending around 20 mins on it.)
08-10-2010, 05:39 AM
It turns out that aside from simply finishing a level you also need to complete it within a certain time limit. Now, this time limit, for a beginner player, is absolutely, incredibly, unbelievably brutal. I'm talking about level one here. I don't know what the dev was thinking, unless perhaps there's only one level in the game and he wanted to make sure that stays a secret.

And yet, I now feel a particular compulsion to finish it. The level that is. And probably then never lay my eyes on this game again.
09-28-2010, 12:10 PM
Has anyone tried this since the update? Are the controls and difficulty better? I'm considering this to fill the time while I wait for more levels on Aerox, but the initial feedback wasn't great. Thanks.
09-29-2010, 04:34 PM
The controls are ok for me, but I'm missing respawn points. Always restarting from start point is annoying.
09-29-2010, 05:08 PM
It's Aerox's cousin!

Invaders Must Die.
10-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Hi, im the creator of this game I recently registered on this site, and well, like to say that will soon be available lite version of this game, for those who not yet decide to buy it

I must admit that the first version was difficult, perhaps because I like hard games XD, but in version 2.0, I implemented the beginner mode, with a more precise control, and now, if you get the black star, you dont need repeat the level (only in beginner mode)

RT: this game is different from aerox (great game), aerox is relaxing, Aero World is a challenge