★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: TouchWars preview!

03-05-2009, 10:56 AM
TouchWars preview!

Hey hey all!

Just realized we've been a bit silent lately (mostly due to being real busy getting our next two games ready for release. ).

So, to break the silence, we just posted up a little preview of our next game TouchWars.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Enjoy, and please comment. It's not quite ready yet (no promises on a release date other than "soon"), but we're definitely looking for some feedback to make sure we're on the right track.
03-05-2009, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blikstad View Post
Hey hey all!

Just realized we've been a bit silent lately (mostly due to being real busy getting our next two games ready for release. ).

So, to break the silence, we just posted up a little preview of our next game TouchWars.

YouTube: video

Enjoy, and please comment. It's not quite ready yet (no promises on a release date other than "soon"), but we're definitely looking for some feedback to make sure we're on the right track.
Looks SWEET!!! Yea no wonder you guys have been silent (but thats good caus eyour making games)

03-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Very nice. Looks addictive. But the question is, does it have an online leaderboard in game? Practically my only motivation to play these combo munching puzzlers.
03-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Send a message via MSN to Thomas Lund Send a message via Yahoo to Thomas Lund Send a message via Skype™ to Thomas Lund
Online highscore/leaderboard - naturally :-)

Thomas Hentschel Lund - Full Control ApS
ElectroCute, Smack Boxing, TouchWars, Monster Ball, Smack Hockey, Tactical Soldier, Frontline Tactics, Space Hulk
03-05-2009, 11:24 AM
Looks quite interesting. I have to say I was just a bit disappointed, though, because when I saw the name Touch Wars I was expecting a strategy game

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre
03-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Same here. Game looks good but I was expecting it to be another Advanced Wars type of game
03-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimka View Post
Same here. Game looks good but I was expecting it to be another Advanced Wars type of game
Hey, why aren't you busy working on your own game

Eric Pankoke
03-05-2009, 12:07 PM
Send a message via MSN to Thomas Lund Send a message via Yahoo to Thomas Lund Send a message via Skype™ to Thomas Lund
Hehehe - yeah. I know what you mean on the name. I've been playing the heck out of advanced wars -dual strike too.

But dont despair - you cant guess what our next games are going to be ;-)

Not the time to talk about those yet though. TouchWars first.

Thomas Hentschel Lund - Full Control ApS
ElectroCute, Smack Boxing, TouchWars, Monster Ball, Smack Hockey, Tactical Soldier, Frontline Tactics, Space Hulk
03-05-2009, 12:24 PM
PointOfLight, what is the point of making games if you can't enjoy one?

Thomas, let me share you some of my Jedi trick. You are going to make an Advanced Wars type of game next! Do that now
03-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimka View Post
PointOfLight, what is the point of making games if you can't enjoy one?

Thomas, let me share you some of my Jedi trick. You are going to make an Advanced Wars type of game next! Do that now
Because then you end up like me and spend too much time just playing games I second the mind trick thing, by the way. I'll just have to go borrow someone's mind first...

Eric Pankoke