★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Vizati Beta Testing

08-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Vizati Beta Testing

Hello.
I'm here to search for people willing to beta my upcoming game Vizati

You have to rotate a magical cube to connect (group) the little vizati stones by color and figure out the best way to do it with a limited number of rotations/moves.
You can play the Story Mode and follow the story between Julie and Peter who discovered the Vizati cube, or play the Arcade Mode, which is a rawer, faster and even more teasing mode.

We want to test on all kind of devices, IPhone 2G, 3G, IPod Touch etc.

The beta should begin testing phase in 2-3 weeks so I'm starting the search right now.

EDIT: We are no longer looking for
Anyone willing to help please drop me an email at ------
telling me your Name, email, available hardware (Ipod, Iphone, IPad) and Unique Device Identifier (UDID)

Thanks

Last edited by ^DJ_Link^; 08-29-2010 at 04:32 AM.
08-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Do you have any more information on this?

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
08-10-2010, 01:33 PM
Hi! I want to be a beta-tester, but i'am not from pc now. I will send e-mail tomorrow.
If I understand you (screenshot) in game we must connect cubes same colors together?
I like so much this puzzle and I can't find good puzzle with interesting gameplay. Maybe this puzzle will be perfect for me
08-10-2010, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhsterboi View Post
Do you have any more information on this?
Sorry, I totally forgotten that part. I've updated the original post with a short description of the game
08-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Hi! I want to be a beta-tester, but i'am not from pc now. I will send e-mail tomorrow.
If I understand you (screenshot) in game we must connect cubes same colors together?
I like so much this puzzle and I can't find good puzzle with interesting gameplay. Maybe this puzzle will be perfect for me
That's right. Basically you have to connect it by colors either by rotation, flipping etc.
I've updated the original post with a short description of the game