★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Falling Sands

10-19-2008, 02:08 PM
Falling Sands

Platypus.

Last edited by tunawrap; 01-29-2009 at 03:16 AM. Reason: WHOY not?
10-19-2008, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunawrap View Post
I would post an app store link, but I have no idea how to. lol sorry! but if you like the original, check this one out.
I have no interest in the game as it's not my cup of tea, but I can help you on how to link to the app store. Find the app you want to link to and right click it's title on it's page- you will get the option to copy the iTunes store URL. Click that. Then for your post here, type a word such as 'link' or 'here' in your sentence and highlight it. Then click the Insert Link icon (the Earth with a chain link under it). Paste the URL into the text window and click OK. Done. Here's mine.

10-19-2008, 02:27 PM
10-19-2008, 02:30 PM
That's good. But like I said, you can make one of your words the link. Look at my earlier post again where I write 'Here's mine'. The word 'Here's' is the link itself. As I said, write the word first and highlight it before clicking the Insert Link icon- it will then make that word the link. 'Nuff said.
10-19-2008, 02:47 PM
although i originally wanted this on the iphone after playing around with the java version

it just doesnt seem appealing anymore as in replayability
might be entertaining for about an hour or so...if that

someone made the comment of waiting to see what else is developed for it, but i dont see that happening..i mean what more can you do?

one thing that i already dont like and i haven't played with it yet, is the picker control..it takes up almost half the screen

i think i'll pass for now
10-19-2008, 03:19 PM
It used to be free jailbroken and I loved it so I'm gettin this for sure. Also, its way better than Perilar.

Last edited by (klondike); 10-19-2008 at 04:16 PM.
10-19-2008, 03:50 PM
How does it compare to Aqua Forrest vis-a-vis playability?
10-19-2008, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunawrap View Post
HEY! Sorry if this seems like advertising but I am a HUGE fan of the falling sand game, pyro sands, etc. which you can find....somewhere if you search in google lol. Anyway, someone released an iPhone version...yesterday apparently for 99 cents! I obviously bought it immediatly, its pretty fun! and he added ACID! COOL, RIGHT? So yeah, in case anyone has been thinking of buying it...its like someone's "my first aqua forest project with more elements". Its slightly difficult to figure out how to stop the falling sands and decrease the brush size, but im sure you smart people at toucharcade will find it. The only thing is that i wish it had tilt controls and an option to hide the gigantic menu lol. I would post an app store link, but I have no idea how to. lol sorry! but if you like the original, check this one out.
Developers strike again.
10-19-2008, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armbruster View Post
Developers strike again.
He's not the developer lol
10-19-2008, 05:11 PM
Haha. I thought this would happen which is why i was kind of hesitant to do this thread...but im not the developer. Ill just leave it at that. Not that i can blame you for thinking i was lol -_-