★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A fun new game about American history.

Featuring:
- Realistic Conestoga wagon physics!
- 5 exciting diseases!
- The lost city of gold!

Drive a wagon across the American west, then veer south in search of the legendary ancient lost city of GOLD known as "El Dorado". Oregon only has dirt! Wouldn't you rather be rich?

Test your Conestoga wagon driving skills in 4 Challenges, including the Historical Oregon Trail for those of you who don't want gold.

Compete for high scores and achieve achievements with "Game Center"!

Experience physically accurate terrain collision rendering. So much more than just going left!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Quote:
A fun new game about American history.

Featuring:
- Realistic Conestoga wagon physics!
- 5 exciting diseases!
- The lost city of gold!

Drive a wagon across the American west, then veer south in search of the legendary ancient lost city of GOLD known as "El Dorado". Oregon only has dirt! Wouldn't you rather be rich?

Test your Conestoga wagon driving skills in 4 Challenges, including the Historical Oregon Trail for those of you who don't want gold.

Compete for high scores and achieve achievements on the OpenFeint power-up system.

Experience physically accurate terrain collision rendering. So much more than just going left!

EDIT: "You know what" refers Envirobear in case there one or 2 more members who didnt know about it already :P

J/k
08-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
buyin and tryin. been looking forward to this.

i'm a pretty kitty cat

08-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Let us know what you think about it! I don't wanna miss out on a good game before I leave Wi-Fi hotspots tomorrorow!

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
08-10-2010, 07:26 PM
This, I must try.
08-10-2010, 07:27 PM
Wait... by the devs of "you-know-what"??

Is this the original trip down that Oregon Road I remember playing on an Apple II from when I was a kid (rather than the watered down Gameloft version... that I actually enjoyed anyway)? If so... instabuy. Someone let me know.
08-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouisch View Post

Is this the original trip down that Oregon Road I remember playing on an Apple II from when I was a kid (rather than the watered down Gameloft version... that I actually enjoyed anyway)? If so... instabuy. Someone let me know.
No. It is by the guys who did Enviro-Bear.
08-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouisch View Post

Is this the original trip down that Oregon Road I remember playing on an Apple II from when I was a kid (rather than the watered down Gameloft version... that I actually enjoyed anyway)?
No. Better.
08-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
No. It is by the guys who did Enviro-Bear.
Heh...

Now I'm actually not sure whether I'm less interested... or more.
08-10-2010, 07:31 PM
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
This is by the guy who did Enviro-Bear 2010. If you don't purchase it I will personally beat a kitten to death, then make you eat it without chewing.

I'm both really excited about this, I have been waiting for months. But at the same time I'm somewhat disappointed that he went with OpenFeint. I wish more developers were more open with coding their own achievement system (Like The Incident, and N.Y.Z).

Either way I'll be picking this sexy beast up!
08-10-2010, 07:32 PM
This game seems boring