★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

lost files? o.0

08-11-2010, 12:53 AM
lost files? o.0

so i was doing my normal stuff and then a fake anti-virus protector came up and blocked everything in the impatient man i am i quickly made a new account on my PC and deleted the one i was on and now i can't find all the itune apps over 100 like the game-loft action pack i bought last night and was planing to sync today

"are you sure your gonna be okay here all by yourself?" "ya. i just need to watch out for some homicidal psycho teenage girls with ridiculously vivid hair colors who want to destroy me. other than that im perfectly fine."
08-11-2010, 01:12 AM
That is definitely pretty impatient. You didn't think to try and get rid of it, maybe?

If your new profile on the computer is an Administrator, I believe you can look at the files that are between all the people that have shared the computer, but... I'm not 100% sure if it will work now that you deleted that other profile.

And pro-tip: Making a new profile on the computer doesn't grant you total immunity from viruses on other profiles . I think.

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。

08-11-2010, 01:17 AM
Send a message via AIM to jwei44
I think you can go to iTunes and just check for available Downloads
08-11-2010, 01:26 AM
if i still have those files where could i find them

"are you sure your gonna be okay here all by yourself?" "ya. i just need to watch out for some homicidal psycho teenage girls with ridiculously vivid hair colors who want to destroy me. other than that im perfectly fine."
08-11-2010, 01:47 AM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
you can redownload all your purchases for free. just go to the app's page and click "buy". you won't get charged.

In the future, you should backup your apps: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...61&postcount=5

i'm a pretty kitty cat
08-11-2010, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post
you can redownload all your purchases for free. just go to the app's page and click "buy". you won't get charged.

In the future, you should backup your apps: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...61&postcount=5
OMG THX BTW my Pc just got infected again T.T
o i just noticed i have to go to the apps page 0.o that like over 100 apps

08-11-2010, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post

You will if you use a new account i think
08-11-2010, 02:39 AM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack111 View Post
You will if you use a new account i think
Yes. You have to redownload using the same account you purchased the app with. If it's a different/new account you'll get charged.

i'm a pretty kitty cat
08-11-2010, 02:42 AM
y is that kitten everywhere T.T