★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: #1 Puzzle Game in Japan
#1 Free App in Hong Kong, Macau

Press Quotes
"Dungeons and Coin: An odd conglomeration of a coin push machine and light RPG elements. You battle monsters by pushing coins of the edge, and unlike the other two games, you're not limited by the amount of coins you can chuck in at once-- often resulting in hilarious coin explosions as the physics engine tries to figure out what to do." Touch Acrade

Dungeons & Coins take the medal game in to next level. Now you are not only pushing the coins, you need to use your unique strategy to create combo and generate giant bonuses. Play with fun and full of adventure! You need to help the little witch to defect the enemies in the dungeons and get the wizard's treasure. When you conquer a level, you will have a chance to get new spells. Once you learn more spell, you can have more special bonuses, combo or even coins.

Game Features:
-Coin push game featured with Slot machine
-Stunning Shaking feature!
-53 Spells to learn
- 22 new collectibles
-4 Super Magic Stone Enchantment
- 2 Quest mini game
-Orbs Combo system
- Equip magic into your slot machine
- Shop system
-Openfeint Support
-Daily Gift feature added

Let us know what you think.
For technical support or any inquiries about the game, please email on
info@sigma-game.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/sigmagame
Become our fans on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Sigmagame

Sigma Game's comments:
Dungeons & Coins take the medal game in to next level. Now you are not only pushing the coins, you need to use your unique strategy to create combo and generate giant bonuses. Play with fun and full of adventure! You need to help the little witch to defect the enemies in the dungeons and get the devil's treasure. When you conquer a level, you will have a chance to get new spells. Once you learn more spell, you can have more special bonuses, combo or even coins.

Game Features:
- 3D Environment
- 53 Spells to learn
- Realistic physics simulation
- Slot machine system
- Odds Combo system

Let us know what you think.
For technical support or any inquiries about the game, please email on
info@sigma-game.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/sigmagame
Become our fans on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sigma-...20711097967447

Youtube link | Pop Up
08-11-2010, 05:58 AM
looks like fun!
i loved playing those coin machines on the carnival when i was young.
any possibility you make one of those in the future?
one where you could buy stuff with your winnings in a virtual shop.

p.s. make a paid version please with no ads (i hate them at the bottom of the screen)

p.s.s. iPad version.....

...........................GC: k1llyb1lly.......................

08-11-2010, 06:07 AM
AdMob ads that are on the bottom of the screen and never disappear? Thanks but I'll pass on having a completely disrupted gaming experience.
08-11-2010, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killy billy View Post
looks like fun!
i loved playing those coin machines on the carnival when i was young.
any possibility you make one of those in the future?
one where you could buy stuff with your winnings in a virtual shop.

p.s. make a paid version please with no ads (i hate them at the bottom of the screen)

p.s.s. iPad version.....
Already make a iPad version without the ads :P But it is a little bit expensive...
Just pass it to apple for approval.
08-11-2010, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma Game View Post
Already make a iPad version without the ads :P But it is a little bit expensive...
Just pass it to apple for approval.
What does this sentence even mean?

Munkie!

Looking for a cool sig.
09-11-2010, 07:18 PM
This has slowly become one of my favorite games to play.... the only thing that bugs me is it takes too long to get to the last boss fight to get a new slot ability.... little complaint.... still LOVE this game
09-11-2010, 07:24 PM
Okay, wow, I missed this. So now this is three of these games on the App Store, all free: Coin Dozer, Coin Frenzy, and this. Jeez...

Mind you this one seems to add some rather odd RPG elements to it. Might have to try it, if just to contrast it with its peers.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
09-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Mindfield, as far as the gameplay its the exact same as the others with the whole coin sliding thing.... the RPG element is there and if u put time in you'll feel more rewarded... it takes a little while to get things moving but its worth the effort... one thing that sucks is the main game loading seems to take forever for me (itouch 2g OS4.1)
There are stupid little ads on the bottom but if u play it offline they are gone... I used to have coin dozer on my touch but this game kicked it right out
09-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Yeah, just gave this game a try. It's actually quite addictive. The coin portion of the game is more or less what I expected; the physics are good, closer to Dozer than Frenzy, which is good. The RPG elements do add quite a lot to the game, which kind of surprised me. The RPG portion replaces the prizes of the other games, but while it's a different approach I find it's actually rather more enjoyable. There are goals to reach in the game beyond just collecting prizes; beating each enemy, then the boss battle, and so on.

Gotta say, this one beats the other two hands down.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
09-11-2010, 11:05 PM
It's good to see a new take on an old game and I love almost any type of game mixed with RPG.