★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: HRSmedia
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.6 MB
  • Version: 1.03
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Feel the buzz at the track, let your adrenaline build as you risk it all to make your fortune. Have you got the instincts to make it in the world of Greyhound Racing?

Simple, easy to pick up and play betting to fulfil your gambling pleasure and maximise your betting techniques. Check the greyhound's history, pick your lane and away you go.

Spend your winnings wisely once you have won a few races or risk going bankrupt! Check out the classified adverts and pick yourself up a bargain with your winnings.

Arcade Action - Is the pressure getting too much? Take a break from the track and beat your high score at the arcade. This arcade shooter will keep you coming back for more.

Greyhound Racing - "Take on the track"
08-11-2010, 11:25 AM
Weird, I never would have expected a Greyhound racing game. My sister adopted a couple of rescued Greyhounds that once raced.

GameCenter: DruciferBriggs (if you send a request please mention you're from TA)
08-11-2010, 11:35 AM
i clicked on the title thinking it was going to be buses !

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
08-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by soup View Post
i clicked on the title thinking it was going to be buses !

You saved my evening
08-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Promo Codes

Here are a couple of promo codes for Greyhound Racing. Enjoy!