★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "There have been other games about spiders, but never one that so thoroughly celebrates the beauty and deadly elegance of their work." - jayisgames.com

Arachnophilia was a ground breaking online game we released in 2008. It has been one of our most successful games to date, and we're very excited to finally make it available on the iPhone and iPod Touch!

Arachnophilia is an arcade-style simulation of a night in the life of a spider. Your goal is to survive for as long as possible by building a web to trap and devour the hapless insects who blunder into it. How long can you survive, and how many different insects will you meet along the way? Can you become a legend among spiders and capture the bat? Compare your score on the global leaderboards or against your Facebook friends, and share it through Twitter, Facebook, or email.

But it's not all about survival - along with helpful gameplay tips, you're also treated to an array of interesting facts about spiders and the other creatures you encounter. And for a more relaxed experience you can indulge in "Art Mode", where you have unlimited webbing and an undisturbed canvas.

Arachnophilia is also available for the iPad.

Littlegrey Media's comments:

We're the guys that did Vector Runner and Oh, the Huge Manatee! Arachnophilia is an arcade style "spider simulation" and has been one of our most popular and innovative Flash games to date (you can try the free online version here). We're really excited to finally have it on the iPhone and happy that it translates so well to the touchscreen device. iPad version is coming soon!

We hope you'll check it out and let us know what you think! Here's a handful of promo codes to get you started:

AT997YYYHAE9
34XKFK4L4N64
KFPY4P9HYW3H
FMLM9RFNF3YE
WLFRN46ENNL3
08-11-2010, 03:58 PM
I was lucky enough to grab FMLM9RFNF3YE, thanks, impressions soon

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

08-11-2010, 04:00 PM
WLFRN46ENNL3 thank you!

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
08-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Grebbed KFPY4P9HYW3H Thanks, will review soon.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
08-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Oh wow lol. I remember this game from the flash version on kong. It was really hard but fun though. Promos are gone

GM of Yslandia
Kylescorpion_GM
Archetype ID: Kylescorpion
GameCenter ID: Kylescorpion Add Me!
08-11-2010, 04:10 PM
Wow, those codes went quick! I PM'd you a code Kylescorpion.
08-11-2010, 04:19 PM
I'm interested in trying this, but didn't manage to grab a code either.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
08-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegrey Media View Post
Wow, those codes went quick! I PM'd you a code Kylescorpion.
Ty .

GM of Yslandia
Kylescorpion_GM
Archetype ID: Kylescorpion
GameCenter ID: Kylescorpion Add Me!
08-11-2010, 04:37 PM
miss out on code
08-11-2010, 04:39 PM
I've really enjoyed this developer's other games and am looking forward to this one. Will post impressions soon.