★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: We Are Colin
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 17.4 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (7)
App description: Almost 400,000 downloads for Gravity Runner, that's almost 400,000 people addicted to Gravity Runner! It's time for you to become a member of the Gravity Runners!

Get ready for the hit game of the summer! Don't just take our word for it here is what the Critics think:

We've been The Unofficial Apple Weblogs - "Daily App"
"...An interesting, challenging and almost always fun game that will certainly give you a run for your money." - 9.5 / 10 - iPhone Life
"Overall, Gravity Runner is a brilliant game ... and is definitely an AppAdvice must buy!" - App Advice - 4.5 / 5
"Gravity Runner has stepped up the bar for past and future platformers and it is a game that anyone, from any age and era, can definitely enjoy." - Touch Gen - 4/5
"Gravity Runner takes retro runners to a whole new frustratingly addictive level" - Touch Aholics

At such a small price, why wouldn't you try it out!?

-------------
GRAVITY RUNNER
-------------

BE WARNED - You Will Fail a Lot, this game is Frustratingly Addictive.

Take control of Colin as he automatically runs through levels filled with pitfalls and spikes. Tap the screen to make Colin jump over obstacles in his world. But this alone wont keep him alive.

If you tap the screen while Colin is in mid-air, gravity will be flipped! Master this gravity flipping ability to help Colin jump, glide and evade all obstacles placed in his path.

Gravity Runner not only plays fantastic, but looks and sounds great too. The game has retro graphics, and charming sound to give a new twist to the classic platform game. You'd be crazy to miss out on Gravity Runner, especially for such a small price!

Gravity Runner is nauseatingly addictive and will always leave you wanting just one more go!

We would like to thank all of our Beta Testers who made this game as awesome as it is!
Thanks to: Matthew Bradley, Edward Xue, Nikhil Katti, Novaro Thompson, Devilishly Good, Martin Schneider, Geoff Webster, John Brophy, Andrew Hore.

diffusion8r's comments:

Quote:
Get ready for the hit game of the summer! Don't just take our word for it here is what the Critics think:

"Gravity Runner’s retro graphics combined with the smooth gameplay, and the gravity-switching novelty, makes it extremely entertaining to play. The app’s developer (We Are Colin) has done a great job." - App Advice

"We have been lucky enough to be among the few who got to review it early and I’ve had a hard time putting it down." - The Portable Gamer

"Gravity Runner has stepped up the bar for past and future platformers and it is a game that anyone, from any age and era, can definitely enjoy." - Touch Gen - 4/5

"Gravity Runner takes retro runners to a whole new frustratingly addictive level" - Touch Aholics

"This game is a perfect example of how you can turn a good game (like Canabalt) and make it super awesome!" - ExtraLives.tv

At such a small price, why wouldn't you try it out!?

-------------
GRAVITY RUNNER
-------------

Take control of Colin as he automatically runs through levels filled with pitfalls and spikes. Tap the screen to make Colin jump over obstacles in his world. But this alone won’t keep him alive.

If you tap the screen while Colin is in mid-air, gravity will be flipped! Master this gravity flipping ability to help Colin jump, glide and evade all obstacles placed in his path.

Gravity Runner not only plays fantastic, but looks and sounds great too. The game has retro graphics, and charming sound to give a new twist to the classic platform game. You'd be crazy to miss out on Gravity Runner, especially for such a small price!

Gravity Runner is nauseatingly addictive and will always leave you wanting just one more go!
08-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Congrats buying now!

eh

08-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Nice, very very good retro game.

Invaders Must Die.
08-12-2010, 01:40 PM
I liked the quality of WordSearch Rush, so as soon as I've got the $ i'm gonna pick this up

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
08-12-2010, 01:46 PM
Bought.
Lovin' it!
08-12-2010, 01:49 PM
Pretty fun, I like the look. Just feels a little slow though.
08-12-2010, 01:51 PM
The loading is slow and crashed couple of times
and bazooka its not i beta tested it its really cool

eh
08-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Was just going to post this game myself ... Fans are quicker than developers I see :-). If you have any questions I'll be glad to answer them. Thanks for the great response and hope you enjoy the game.

Also can you edit the page to display using the [appinfo] tags.

Thanks!

We Are Colin - Indie Games from Derby, UK. Facebook Twitter YouTube
Gravity Runner - Running game with Retro Graphics
Screw The Dealer + iSevens - Card Games -
WordSearch Rush - Featured by Apple - Available now
08-12-2010, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveLev View Post
Was just going to post this game myself ... Fans are quicker than developers I see :-). If you have any questions I'll be glad to answer them. Thanks for the great response and hope you enjoy the game.

Thanks!
It has them, just Appshopper is down.

Hey I'm Rob, I occasionally write for TouchArcade! Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robfunnell3
08-12-2010, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveLev View Post

Thanks!
Congrats on the release!

I seriously love those graphics.... awesome! Any impressions?

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!