★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Step into a forgotten magical kingdom and guide Bubble through 36 cursed levels where danger lurks at every corner of this puzzle arcade-adventure game.

Easy to learn, but tricky to master controls make Guggle a blast to play for all ages as they test their eye-hand coordination and dexterity. Plus, with the included level editor, an infinite number of levels is at the beck and call of players' imaginations!

Are you up to the challenge?

******* REVIEWS ********

"Guggle is a cute and addictive game available in the App Store with excellent design and animation (and looks terrific on the iPhone's retinal display). ... This could easily become the next Angry Birds!" 4.5/5
- www.whatsoniphone.com

"Guggle is a fun game with vibrant graphics and an appealing character...it can prove to be a very accessible and addictive game." 4/5
- appyzilla.com

"Guggle is a good looking and exciting game. You will explore many levels, avoid dangers, and when you're done, create more levels and keep having fun." 5/5
- findmysoft.com

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
Step into a forgotten magical kingdom and guide Bubble through 36 cursed levels where danger lurks at every corner of this puzzle arcade-adventure game.

Easy to learn, but tricky to master controls make Guggle a blast to play for all ages as they test their eye-hand coordination and dexterity. Plus, with the included level editor, an infinite number of levels is at the beck and call of players' imaginations!

Are you up to the challenge?
08-12-2010, 03:02 PM
I love the icon.
I love the graphics.
Please tell me there's an iPad version coming out... Is there a dev rep on the site from Faraway Frontiers, LLC?

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!

08-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Looks really nice. A gameplay video would be awesome.
08-12-2010, 04:25 PM
This is actually quite a fun take on the maze genere .

You control a bubble with hands called Guggle . Guggle like all bubbles only floats upwards unless you invert the controls then he floats downwards .
To control Guggle you have to tilt and turn the divide to control him through the maze . The consists of a time limit for you to collect the object the name of I can't remember to complete the level . To help you on your way there are different pick ups like a timer to give you more time or a rock that allows Gubbles hands to turn to stone and break through things . There are also things to hinder you aswell so you have to beware .

The controls work really well but take a little getting used to , and the graphics are very nicely done .
If you like this type of game than this is well worth a download .

Last edited by Howlingwolf; 08-12-2010 at 05:03 PM.
08-12-2010, 04:46 PM
This looks absolutely stunning.

Invaders Must Die.
08-12-2010, 05:36 PM
Needs a video.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
08-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Would like some info on the level editor.
08-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Would like some info on the level editor.
I'm not an expert on these things as don't use them very often but it seems a case of naming your level then deciding what size 1 - 9 . Then deciding what time limit you want to complete the level. The actual process of making your maze is a case of picking a tile and placing them rotating etc . You can also place the objects like power ups etc . As I stated I'm not much of an expert on these things but the process to me does feel a little clunky to use .
08-12-2010, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
I'm not an expert on these things as don't use them very often but it seems a case of naming your level then deciding what size 1 - 9 . Then deciding what time limit you want to complete the level. The actual process of making your maze is a case of picking a tile and placing them rotating etc . You can also place the objects like power ups etc . As I stated I'm not much of an expert on these things but the process to me does feel a little clunky to use .
Hmm. Thanks. Guess I would just take a chance for a buck, but at this price will hold out for a video at least.
08-13-2010, 01:29 PM
Someone Called?

Did you ring? I'm a rep for Faraway Frontiers, LLC.

A gameplay video is in the works. Please be patience as things are a bit crazy around the office at the moment.