★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: --->Free for a limited time! <---

- AppSpy 5/5
"It's so rare to have a chance to play a game this special and from the simple, but clean artistic style to the deep scoring gameplay, Love Battle Princess is a definite must try."

- Slide To Play 3/4
if trying to see the next background doesnt give you a raging desire to keep playing, the gameplay probably will.

- FreeAppReport.com Showcased App

Youve never played anything like it and youll come back for more! Time to fight evil with love!
-Discover a unique and fun gameplay concept!
-Team up with your favorite princess, each with her own unique powers!
-Become a pro player and unlock new princesses and exclusive wallpapers in Retina resolution!
-Beat the clock in 43 challenges and collect all the gold crowns!
-Play for hours the addictive Survival Mode!
-Never lose your game in progress. Simply close the app and resume later!
-Rule online leader boards and win dozens of achievements in OpenFeint!
-Smooth 60 fps animation on all iPod Touch and iPhone generations!
-Original soundtrack or listen to your own music!
-No zombies but colorful flowers and beautiful girls!

Tired of playing clones? Love Battle Princess is a fast paced arcade game, featuring a fresh, simple and unique gameplay concept. It doesn't play like anything you've seen before. It is accessible to all, yet challenging and sophisticated at high level. Team up with one of our four princesses from the Love United Front and catch as many flowers as you can while destroying the agents sent by the evil Skull Agency. Its that simple! But over time youll discover many advanced techniques, exciting power-ups and unique character abilities. Plus the beautiful ladies and colorful flowers are great for anyone looking for an alternative to gore and zombies.

*If you are not allowed or if you're not interested in purchasing 17+ rated games, please note that you can enjoy the same fun gameplay as Love Battle Princess but with a space theme accessible to all. Look for Subsolar on our app store page.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

08-12-2010, 05:54 PM
Bought!

eh

08-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDRevolution View Post
Bought!
Please post impressions.
08-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Thanks guys!
Good job ImNoSuperMan. You may not be Superman but you're damn fast!

iDRevolution you're awesome, probably our very first love battler
Well I guess this has become the official thread for the game now. If someone at Touch Arcade is interested in reviewing it, now is the time to help us out spreading the love!

Support Love Battle Princess! <3
08-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugekava View Post
Please post impressions.

Well i Beta tested it
but this game is really cool with really awesome art
there is video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMwJ04qIuEY

the game play is simple yet addictive!

eh
08-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Just bought the game about 20 minutes ago, hard to even put down to write my impressions.

Just finished up the Tutorial mode, really great way to introduce the game. Looks like there is tons of depth with the different Princesses that you can choose, plus the power ups (vortex is sick).

Seriously this game is awesome, tons of polish, controls are spot on, interface is super smooth. A 2 dollars well spent indeed.

Ok back to the game .
08-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKeywork View Post
Just bought the game about 20 minutes ago, hard to even put down to write my impressions.

Just finished up the Tutorial mode, really great way to introduce the game. Looks like there is tons of depth with the different Princesses that you can choose, plus the power ups (vortex is sick).

Seriously this game is awesome, tons of polish, controls are spot on, interface is super smooth. A 2 dollars well spent indeed.

Ok back to the game .
Agreed but I did get some rather strange looks off my fianc whilst playing
08-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Agreed but I did get some rather strange looks off my fianc whilst playing
lol... thanks for the warning
08-12-2010, 08:45 PM
I was wondering when this would hit the store, it looks pretty entertaining for a pick up n' play game. I'll probably be picking it up (n' playing it) pretty soon

@Flowermilk: apologies for not responding to the email a few weeks back, I was tempted as the game looks really good, but ultimately couldn't find the time. Don't rule me out for future projects

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
08-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Rule of thumb: quantity of boobies in a video game is inversely proportional to quality of gameplay.

The above hasn't failed me yet, but I'm always willing to allow for the possibility of an exception.

What exactly however does the gameplay here entail?