★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Stacked Sevens

08-13-2010, 01:44 PM
Stacked Sevens

Our new game, Stacked Sevens, has just hit the iTunes app store for 99 cents. We're hopeful that a Friday 13th release date won't bring us any bad luck

We're very pleased with the game, both in terms of coming up with what we think is a really engaging and original puzzle game, yet feels instantly familiar. Stacked Sevens is our second release, and our attempt to go a bit more 'mainstream' after our first game Hungry Birdz.
--

Stacked Sevens… the tile-dropping dice-stacking puzzle game where you can have a stack of fun stacking dice to earn a stack of points if you can beat the odds that are stacked against you!

* ** Combine (stack!) dice on the board to make a tile space equal seven, which clears that space.
* ** Simply tap in a column to drop the next dice… dice stack automatically.
* ** ‘Wild’ dice will always make 7 when stacked with the dice below it.
* ** Bombs let you clear a dice of your choice that has already been dropped on the board.
* ** Trash lets you discard the active dice before you play it.

* 3 different game modes...

* 3 different sized game boards...

* 3 bonus types to help you beat the odds...

http://itunes.apple.com/app/stacked-sevens/id385928550

--

We hope you'll give it a go, and that you become as obsessed by it as some of our beta testers did!

Cheers

Mike
08-13-2010, 03:04 PM
I really like the look of the interface, and hope to see a video of gameplay. I've been buying games like crazy this week, and really need to throttle back. Is the 99 price going to be good for a few weeks, by chance?

Also, will it be going universal?

08-14-2010, 12:01 AM
Here ya' go

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
08-14-2010, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin View Post
I really like the look of the interface, and hope to see a video of gameplay. I've been buying games like crazy this week, and really need to throttle back. Is the 99 price going to be good for a few weeks, by chance?

Also, will it be going universal?
Hi Collin,
The 99c price will be good for a while yet. Currently creating a game play video as I type.

With regard to the universal version, it is something we are planning as soon as we can actually get our hands on an ipad to do final testing on. (Most likely this month.)

Looking forward to feed back from everyone.

Cheers

Mike
08-14-2010, 12:35 PM
It can't resume.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
08-14-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
It can't resume.
Is resuming something that you think is important? Its fairly easy to implement if folks want it.

I am assuming you are meaning the ability to resume a game if you have had to take a call or something?

We are working on an update and will add that ability as well if folks want it.

Cheers

Mike R

Last edited by Mykyl66; 08-14-2010 at 12:55 PM.
08-14-2010, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykyl66 View Post
Is resuming something that you think is important? Its fairly easy to implement if folks want it.

I am assuming you are meaning the ability to resume a game if you have had to take a call or something?

We are working on an update and will add that ability as well if folks want it.

Cheers

Mike R
Great news. Thanks.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
08-14-2010, 08:11 PM
I agree that this is a must for iPhone users. Thanks!

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
08-18-2010, 09:29 AM
We've made the gameplay video for our new iPhone and iPod Touch game, Stacked Sevens.. and finally here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7vsqNT-bZg

Any questions or comments? Just give me a shout.

Cheers

Mike