★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Hospital Havoc-Time Management Game

03-05-2009, 10:39 PM
Hospital Havoc-Time Management Game

Hospital Havoc is a New Time Management Game $6.99 >>>>>>Currently there has been a price drop to $2.99 for their introductory sale which is a Limited Time Sale! I would highly suggest picking this up at this price!

The object of the game is to run a hospital and you have quite a lot of options to choose from as well as levels. The pictures in the appstore make it seem like a fun worthwhile game for Time Management fans especially or anyone who's into that.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Do you have what it takes to run your very own heart-pumping hospital? Help your doctor navigate through the havoc by admitting, diagnosing, and treating some of the most whacky patients ever encountered in their budding career. Calculate, strategize, and manage the hospital and expose your doctor to patients to gain notoriety and achieve the coveted position of Surgeon General.

A comically addictive time management and strategy game for all ages, Hospital Havoc presents a challenging campaign, with three levels of difficulty to choose from, that includes 20 career levels, 17 possible illnesses, three-to-six bed conditions, eight addicting scenarios, continuous play, and rousing replay ability. Personalize your doctor and nurse and utilize various power-ups and medical machines to help send those patients home!

Beautiful graphics, an upbeat soundtrack, and fast-paced game-play make Hospital Havoc a must-have game for your iPhone and iPod!

Features
20 career levels (including 5 tutorial levels)
3 levels of difficulty for all levels
17 different illnesses to manage
8 scenarios
Configurable continuous play for endless enjoyment
5 different power-ups and numerous medical machines
Ability to select a male or female doctor (a total of 10 different choices)
Ability to select a male or female nurse assistant (a total of 12 different choices)

This pic below is for those who like the Green faced Patient lol

Last edited by salsamd; 03-08-2009 at 11:47 PM. Reason: video embed
03-05-2009, 10:41 PM
$7

With Airport Mania and the supermarket one and also that monster daycare one being a buck each, there's no way.

03-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
$7

With Airport Mania and the supermarket one and also that monster daycare one being a buck each, there's no way.
Exactly... $7 is way too steep.
03-05-2009, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerolord View Post
Exactly... $7 is way too steep.
Yeah it sucks that's it that amount but still..I might TOFTT eventually. I notified some folks who do reviews and let them know. I know at least one of them will do a video review so when they do that, I will post it.

I am really hoping Slide to Play does a video and review.
03-05-2009, 10:47 PM
Also :

Sally's Salon $0.99

ATC 4.0 $2.99

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."
03-05-2009, 10:57 PM
It's Time Management Month or something. ^ ^

Pretty steep, I'm currently happy with my current TM games though.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
03-05-2009, 10:59 PM
Anyone remember Theme Hospital? Hospital Havoc details kind of reminds me of that.

You would think it was made by Gameloft with that price (not to sound cheap or anything). I do like the graphics though, they aren't tiny people with no features but the people instead look well animated.
03-05-2009, 11:26 PM
I enjoy time management games, but I will wait for the price on this one to drop to $2 before I pick it up.
03-05-2009, 11:28 PM
hi 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩,
Theme Hospital was my favourite "Theme" game!!!! Absolutely loved it! Once I get an intel iMac I'm running WinXP just to play it!
Bought way too many games recently and can't afford it at $7 right now. Have to complete some games and remove off the iPhone before buying another. This is definitely sniped tho.
03-05-2009, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donburns99 View Post
It's Time Management Month or something. ^ ^

Pretty steep, I'm currently happy with my current TM games though.
It's a game in itself to see if you can manage your spare time well enough to play all these TM games!!!!!!