★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Make more money than you ever dreamed possible in Vacation Mogul, a casual building sim! Become one of the rich and powerful as you buy and sell land, turn bungalows into ritzy hotels, build specialty shops, purchase supplies, and hire workers, all with a tap of your finger. Just be sure to keep an eye on your bottom line as you enjoy dozens of challenging levels, captivating story scenes and eye-popping graphics.

In Vacation Mogul, a young woman inherits a portion of her uncle's real estate empire when he dies under mysterious circumstances. When her sister, who inherited the other portion of her uncle's estate, disappears, it's up to her to launch an investigation even as she learns the ins and outs of the resort business. Can you raise a real estate empire to rival Trump Towers, solve the mystery of your uncle's death and find your sister before she's gone for good? Play Vacation Mogul today!

There's also iPhone version of this game! Check the App Store!

GAME FEATURES:
38 levels
16 buildings
12 bonuses
Two mini-games
Eye-popping graphics
-----------------------------------------
STILL NOT CONVINCED? Try the LITE version for FREE by searching for "Vacation Mogul HD Lite" in the App Store.
More fun games from Alawar:
HOTEL MOGUL HD The No. 2 application on the iPad! Try this popular building sim today!
THE TREASURES OF MONTEZUMA HD Trigger Power Totems in this dazzling match-three adventure!
DANCING CRAZE HD A time management game with a twist!
JOAN JADE AND THE GATES OF XIBALBA HD Take a breathtaking journey through a world of danger and suspense!

For more games, visit us at iphone.alawar.com!
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!

goiMot's comments:

PC Version:
08-14-2010, 10:00 PM
Cool! I never played the iPod version of this but if I liked Hotel Mogul, will I like this one?

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!

08-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Is not available more on Itunes.
Was there yesterday and today it's gone..
wonder why they took it of
08-16-2010, 02:48 AM
Guys, it was a false start, and I'm sorry about this. The game will become available today-tomorrow, I'll definitely announce it here. Stay turned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
Is not available more on Itunes.
Was there yesterday and today it's gone..
wonder why they took it of
08-16-2010, 02:53 AM
If you're curious about iPod version of Vacation Mogul, it's available in App Store for a long time already - http://itunes.apple.com/app/vacation-mogul/id363974179

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
Cool! I never played the iPod version of this but if I liked Hotel Mogul, will I like this one?
08-16-2010, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abutova View Post
If you're curious about iPod version of Vacation Mogul, it's available in App Store for a long time already - http://itunes.apple.com/app/vacation-mogul/id363974179
I know that I just like everything better on my iPad

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
08-17-2010, 07:30 AM
Vacation Mogul HD is now REALLY available in AppStore

Well, now it's back again! Vacation Mogul HD is now fully available in App Store. The Lite version is comming very soon - actually, we suspended exactly because of waiting for the Lite version to become available at the same time, but no luck. We can't keep you waiting, since the game has come to the spotlight already

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
I know that I just like everything better on my iPad
08-17-2010, 08:47 AM
Awesome news. Thanks for the heads up!

Current Vice: GoF2HD, Bastion, PvZ, Dead Space iPad, FFDim, FFIV, WoGoo, Solomon's Keep, Hook Champ
08-18-2010, 03:06 AM
Lite version is now available as well.
http://itunes.apple.com/app/id384041414