★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Donut Ninja - Tappi Bear Game Series 03
Support iOS4 Game Center Leaderboard and Achievement Points!!

Tappi Bear, the enemies are coming!
Show me your courage, feed them with Donuts!
Ninja Showdown!!

Can you defeat those Ninja Tappis?
Do you have enough Donuts?
Don't let the enemy bears and also the UFOs go,
Give them a Donut Head Shoot!

-- Features --
Highly addictive fast paced gameplay
Pick-up 'n Play and Endless level
Adorable graphic style and lovely characters and animations
Simple and solid controls
Zero loading time

Find more and more Tappi Bear Games here!!
www.TappiBear.com
www.Taplay.com
08-15-2010, 06:09 PM
Couldn't Taplay just make a game that has all these mini games in one?

Invaders Must Die.

08-15-2010, 06:54 PM
why would anyone pay 99c for a mini game when there are full featured titles at that price?

Add me on GameCenter (and every other network!) my user ID is kushykush on all of them!
08-19-2010, 03:55 PM
New & Noteworthy in the US. Mr Sin loves Taplay.

Invaders Must Die.
08-19-2010, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
New & Noteworthy in the US. Mr Sin loves Taplay.
thank you sammysin for your report!!
happy friday news~
I'm sure they dont know Taplay but they love Little Tappi Bears!
08-20-2010, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taplay View Post
thank you sammysin for your report!!
happy friday news~
I'm sure they dont know Taplay but they love Little Tappi Bears!
My pleasure friend! Tappi Bear is so cute, haha!

Invaders Must Die.
08-20-2010, 10:18 AM
Seriously, this game has a lot going for it, as well as Space Rush. They are both loaded with very achieveable OF achievements, beautiful colourful graphics. Funny sounds and catchy music.

I guarantee if you roll the 4 games in to 1 and include those 4000 or so achievements, these games will get the attention they deserve.

Here is a summary:

Donut Ninja see's your hurling delicious donuts at what looks like bears attacking you from the sky (wearing kites? :|)... You play by tapping on the enemies, some take more than 1 tap to kill, indicated by a number on their shirts. Also, a little "UFO" flies past and if you are quick enough, you get a +5 bonus. I can't tell you how fun it is, just try it for yourself.

Space Rush is like a dodging game. You're on a jet pack and you have to avoid asteroids or meteors of some sort. Again, donuts feature heavily here, this time they serve as collectibles, you tap the left, middle or right portion of the screen to place yourself in that plane. That's all there is to it. Very good, clean stuff.

I spent about 30 minutes on the both of them, and I showed no signs of stopping until I realised the time.

I haven't tried the KungFu or Dance games, but I'm sure they are just as addictive and zany.

Invaders Must Die.
08-20-2010, 10:24 AM
Putting these games together in one app sounds like a good idea.

Any other impressions of these mini games? I love score based games like this with leaderboards but I am not sure about the content......................

Last edited by cranker; 08-20-2010 at 10:28 AM.
08-20-2010, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
Putting these games together in one app sounds like a good idea.

Any other impressions of these mini games. I love score based games like this with leaderboards but I am not sure about the content......................
I can't recommend it ENOUGH friend. Seriously, no one does tap gameplay like Taplay. If I was going to recommend 1 for 59p, I'd say go for Donut Ninja. It's one of the best "one more go" games I've played in a long time. I doubt you'll feel hard done by with it.

Invaders Must Die.
08-20-2010, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
I can't recommend it ENOUGH friend. Seriously, no one does tap gameplay like Taplay. If I was going to recommend 1 for 59p, I'd say go for Donut Ninja. It's one of the best "one more go" games I've played in a long time. I doubt you'll feel hard done by with it.

I love "gota play one more time" type games with leaderboards so I will pick it up and give it a try