★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ctrlDev
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.7 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Wordable is a fun and addictive word game where users race against the clock to create words from eight random letters.

Ninety second games make it easy to pick up and play when you need to kill a couple minutes.

Gameplay is available in three formats:

- Facebook Friend Challenges. Send challenges to one or more Facebook friends who have Wordable. Play your challenges immediately or whenever it is convenient.
- Single player mode where you compete against your own best scores whether you have network access or not.
- Network game where you can play online with all other Wordable users.

Post your results to Facebook to brag about how good you are.

If you like Scrabble, Wordster, Words With Friends, or any other game that has to do with creating words, this game is for you.

j0hn's comments:

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the first app I am aware of that utilizes the in-app purchase to create a free trial for the app. The single player mode is fun, but Facebook challenges are the best part.
08-16-2010, 11:35 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Free online play?

If anyone is interested, let me know and I can bypass the in-app purchase permanently enable online play from the server side if a few people (10-20) are interested in checking the game out and giving their impressions. This is just more simple than the promo codes from Apple. Just download the app, log into Facebook in the settings of the app, and shoot me your name. I will take care of the rest.
08-17-2010, 12:29 PM
Anyone Tried It?

Has anyone given this game a try? If not, care to share why?
08-18-2010, 10:58 AM
Promo Codes

Here are some promo codes for the in-app purchase. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

08-18-2010, 11:10 AM
Downloaded this when it was first posted here, then forgot to try it out. Grabbed FHRYPJKPKW99 to get online play. Will try it out. Thanks, and sorry about forgetting this after grabbing it - I love word games, and usually put time in on them right away.