★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Quite simply the best Spaghetti Western shooter for iPad!

SPAGHETTI WESTERN SHOOTER is an arcade FPS in which you will need reflexes and observation capabilities to survive in the Wild West.

The game takes place in the COLORADO DEATH valley, a land of hardship inhabited by dubious characters. Not just outlaws, cowboys and Indians, but also ruined gamblers, no-gooders looking for trouble, dames of dubious repute and gun-toting zombies

Main features:

- 17 mission types! From shootouts in the Saloon to Indian attacks in the desert, from gambling to rescues, from target shooting to cowzombies!
- 6 selectable characters, with different abilities: Cowboy, Cowgirl, Outlaw, Sheriff, Indian and... Undertaker!
- STORY mode! Starting with the Map of COLORADO DEATH Valley, you will complete your chosen missions to ACQUIRE FAME and become the most feared gunman of the Wild West!
- Great, long-lasting fun with the various game modes: Quick game, Arcade mode, Story.
- Gadgets to unlock, NEW CHARACTERS, NEW MISSIONS and EXTRAS!
- A colourful, detailed graphic style with videos, different backgrounds, fun characters and hilarious bonuses!

Your fame, your gun, your steady hand and a bit of luck... thats all you need to make it in the Wild WEST!

Youll find your gun here, cowboy, but youll have to bring the rest with you!

Seishu's comments:
HD Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

I will definitely be downloading this as soon as my iPad is finished syncing.
08-16-2010, 12:36 PM
Seems nice,does it have some online leaderboards?for this kind of game is a must.
08-16-2010, 01:12 PM
Bought this and it is easily worth .99. I didn't see online leaderboards but this game is more of a local high score game that revolves around a simple story.

The story mode is just a ton of challenges that you can select and if you hit the certain goal, you win an award. There are characters to unlock as well as more missions. Scores are keep and you rank up your character based on your score.

If you like tap to shoot arcade games, you will probably like this. There is no tilting, just tap where you want to shoot. I do find that the shoots can be a little slow at times but that may be the guy I am using.
08-16-2010, 01:35 PM
Just got it, seems pretty cool, although it could do with being a little more 'HD' videos are clearly low definition, aswell as environments and characters...
08-16-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eng View Post
Just got it, seems pretty cool, although it could do with being a little more 'HD' videos are clearly low definition, aswell as environments and characters...
I agree. In certain aspects is just feels like a 2x iphone version. Though the game is pretty fun, and I love the way the story mode works. Different events will appear and disappear overtime. Plus I just got to the point where you can own towns.

The unlockable Extra is just art work from the game.