★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Melon Golf (Universal) BUT...

08-16-2010, 02:20 PM
Melon Golf (Universal) BUT...

it's broken - it has the "Trism" issue, showing up in the corner of the screen at 25% size.
(Trism has been fixed, but it's the only comparison I can make)

It's a shame, as I was really, truly excited.

If anybody knows how to get a hold of them to let them know, that would be awesome.

I went to their site and it's nothing more than a dumb forum site that hasn't been updated in about a year (at least it appears that way)

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 08-16-2010 at 02:47 PM. Reason: appinfo=all
08-16-2010, 02:36 PM
Yep,same here,hope they fix soon

08-16-2010, 02:45 PM
Hey Everyone,

Just saw this thread and wanted to let you know that we have submitted the latest Melon Golf update to Apple for approval and it should be live very shortly.

In addition to fixing some graphical issues on the iPhone4 this update is also a universal binary that includes iPad support at the device's full resolution.

Thanks for your patience and thanks for enjoying Melon Golf!

Best,

Team Melon Golf
08-16-2010, 02:45 PM
Great game, I hope they fix the issue.
08-16-2010, 02:53 PM
Game looks cool, hope it can be fixed soon!

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
08-16-2010, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonGolf View Post
Hey Everyone,

Just saw this thread and wanted to let you know that we have submitted the latest Melon Golf update to Apple for approval and it should be live very shortly.

In addition to fixing some graphical issues on the iPhone4 this update is also a universal binary that includes iPad support at the device's full resolution.

Thanks for your patience and thanks for enjoying Melon Golf!

Best,

Team Melon Golf

I hope you are referring to another iPad update, as the first update says iPad support already and that's the one that went live a little while ago today, all messed up
08-16-2010, 03:27 PM
It's a really great game. Sucks to hear it's broken.

Invaders Must Die.
08-16-2010, 03:52 PM
Thanks Colorsound!

You are absolutely correct. It seems something went wrong with the release build as our local test cuts did not seem to have this problem.. I just reinstalled from a fresh App Store download and I see the issue. Apologies for this! We will fix it ASAP and make it right. Once it's fixed I think you guys will really dig the iPad resolution experience. Again, sorry for the slip up, we won't let it happen again.

Thanks for alerting us, I will post again here when a fix is up.

Best,

Team Melon Golf
08-16-2010, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonGolf View Post
Thanks Colorsound!

You are absolutely correct. It seems something went wrong with the release build as our local test cuts did not seem to have this problem.. I just reinstalled from a fresh App Store download and I see the issue. Apologies for this! We will fix it ASAP and make it right. Once it's fixed I think you guys will really dig the iPad resolution experience. Again, sorry for the slip up, we won't let it happen again.

Thanks for alerting us, I will post again here when a fix is up.

Best,

Team Melon Golf

Thanks a lot, I was so excited to see one of my all time favorites finally getting an iPad build!
08-25-2010, 03:20 PM
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that Melon Golf 1.3 is now live on the App Store and fixes the iPad issue reported above.

Thanks again for reporting it and apologies for the inconvenience!

Thanks for playing and we hope you enjoy Melon Golf on the iPad!

Keep you eyes peeled for future updates!

Team Melon Golf