★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The inhabitants of Manku-un are enthusiastic fruit gatherers. Join their forces to save millions of hungry Mankunians and achieve fame and honor through your doings. Learn how to use their unique device, called the aYa, through an awesome combination of touch and rotation based controls. This pachinko-style physic game features hours of gameplay, lots of challenging mines, and lots of replay value. Each fruit mine requires skill, tactics and the right combination of many different collector types. Our officers Starmy, Elora, Ix and Elo would be happy to see you soon.

Features 18 linked mines with over 70+ challenging areas, up to 6 different collector types, lots of achievements & leaderboards through Game Center and OpenFeint, Player vs. Player challenges, and tons of delicious fruits!

Now available for all iOS devices with native resolution within one app!!

May the fruits be with you!

"The idea of the game is brilliant. A simple puzzle game furnished with a nice story." - GamingXP

"aYa-Manku attempts to offer a more sophisticated approach to pachinko-style physics games. Skill replaces luck here, and only the toughest of puzzle gamers will survive." - GameZebo

Awesome - - "An awesome twist on the physics puzzlers. Exciting and engaging gameplay with great graphics."

WoW... - - "Nice game concept with simple controls nice graphics and sounds. Addictive and fun game !!!!"

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aT7Nu0267A

Follow us:
- on Twitter: @DustBitGames (http://www.twitter.com/DustBitGames)
- on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/DustBitGames/373991033583
- on Google+: https://plus.google.com/116592205783479918950
- Blog: http://www.dust-bit-games.com/wp/

Thanks for playing!

Yappler-Tags: Games, Puzzle, Strategy, Physics, Pachinko, Fruits, OpenFeint

goiMot's comments:


08-16-2010, 09:16 PM
#2
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,242
First impressions after playing for a good 20 minutes:

The best way I can describe the game is a cross between Peggle and Breakspin (90% Peggle and 10% Breakspin). It's a bit confusing at first but the goal is to eliminate all of the fruits in the mine by tilting your device to move the shooter and touch and hold to release. Different fruits react differently so there is a good amount of skill involved. You have to rescue collectors scattered throughout the levels so that you can switch between them with the swipe of a screen. As you can see, the gameplay is kind of hard to explain.

The game is polished and there is multitasking support. If you like Peggle and/or physics puzzlers, this game may very well be for you.

08-16-2010, 09:42 PM
#3
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: In an Apple store near you
Posts: 1,549
This looks highly polished. Might as well check it out.

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
08-17-2010, 05:30 AM
#4
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Swansea, UK
Posts: 8,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
First impressions after playing for a good 20 minutes:

The best way I can describe the game is a cross between Peggle and Breakspin (90% Peggle and 10% Breakspin). It's a bit confusing at first but the goal is to eliminate all of the fruits in the mine by tilting your device to move the shooter and touch and hold to release. Different fruits react differently so there is a good amount of skill involved. You have to rescue collectors scattered throughout the levels so that you can switch between them with the swipe of a screen. As you can see, the gameplay is kind of hard to explain.

The game is polished and there is multitasking support. If you like Peggle and/or physics puzzlers, this game may very well be for you.

You confirmed what I was initially thinking! I think this deserves more attention.

EDIT: Loved the trailer and I really like the icon.

Invaders Must Die.

Last edited by sammysin; 08-17-2010 at 05:56 AM.
08-17-2010, 05:55 AM
#5
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 157
Why does everyone go on and on about "polish?" It seems especially odd to me to say something "looks polished." To me, polish is only something you could really know by playing something, since it has more to do with the overall package, not just graphics, but design, sound, stability, etc. No offense to whoever it was who said it on here but couldn't we all agree to a moratorium on the word for a while?
08-17-2010, 05:57 AM
#6
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Swansea, UK
Posts: 8,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by del View Post
Why does everyone go on and on about "polish?" It seems especially odd to me to say something "looks polished." To me, polish is only something you could really know by playing something, since it has more to do with the overall package, not just graphics, but design, sound, stability, etc. No offense to whoever it was who said it on here but couldn't we all agree to a moratorium on the word for a while?
I don't think we're all going to agree on that friend.

Invaders Must Die.
08-17-2010, 06:01 AM
#7
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 157
Too attached to it, eh? How about on "looks polished?" That's the chief issue, really.
08-17-2010, 06:05 AM
#8
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Swansea, UK
Posts: 8,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by del View Post
Too attached to it, eh? How about on "looks polished?" That's the chief issue, really.
Not attached to anything, people like to use the word when describing a game or piece of kit. That's just how it is.

Invaders Must Die.
08-17-2010, 06:13 AM
#9
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Not attached to anything, people like to use the word when describing a game or piece of kit. That's just how it is.
That's fine until people use it so much that it doesn't actually mean anything. Which is where we are now - people saying games like Dungeoncore "look" "highly polished."
08-17-2010, 06:17 AM
#10
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,146
How about a moratorium on derailing threads to debate semantics? Yeah, I guess that won't happen either.