★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Shooter help!!

03-06-2009, 07:34 AM
Shooter help!!

Ok i'm stuck in the part where you have to assemble the document. No matter how much i try the second piece never sticks. It's the last mission's first part. where we have to assassinate the governer.

Currently Playing: N.O.V.A, Skater Nation, 33rd Division, 7 Cities, Karnival.
Looking Forward to: GTA: Chinatown Wars, Ravensword (update), 1112 ep 02 and yeah the hangover on 1st
03-06-2009, 10:39 AM
it is also the same place i'm stuck at for the past 5 days now and i have made exactly the same thread as yours asking for help from those who have finished it but i realised that this community is the worst when it comes to helping others out. The jailbreaking community is the best, they even go as far as uploading files for you on filesharing networks just to help you. Anyway, if you found a solution, please post.

03-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeway82 View Post
it is also the same place i'm stuck at for the past 5 days now and i have made exactly the same thread as yours asking for help from those who have finished it but i realised that this community is the worst when it comes to helping others out. The jailbreaking community is the best, they even go as far as uploading files for you on filesharing networks just to help you. Anyway, if you found a solution, please post.
ummmmmmm.............ok
your saying the people who actually support devs are worse then cheap cheaters??

ok

but no one owns that crappy game
03-06-2009, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer_megadeth View Post
Ok i'm stuck in the part where you have to assemble the document. No matter how much i try the second piece never sticks. It's the last mission's first part. where we have to assassinate the governer.
Are you talking about the two pieces from picture? The first 2 pieces are just an example, and you would place the second piece in the location where it would logically fit (I think it might be a corner piece). After that it gives you the remainder of the picture to complete. Hope this helps.
03-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex86 View Post
Are you talking about the two pieces from picture? The first 2 pieces are just an example, and you would place the second piece in the location where it would logically fit (I think it might be a corner piece). After that it gives you the remainder of the picture to complete. Hope this helps.
Hey can you please post a screenshot. Because i have spent hours doing it and the piece refuses to fit. And as per the shape of the second piece i think there is no logical place where it would fit. A screenshot would be very helpful. Thanx!

Looking Forward to: GTA: Chinatown Wars, Ravensword (update), 1112 ep 02 and yeah the hangover on 1st
03-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer_megadeth View Post
Hey can you please post a screenshot. Because i have spent hours doing it and the piece refuses to fit. And as per the shape of the second piece i think there is no logical place where it would fit. A screenshot would be very helpful. Thanx!
There ya go.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0081.PNG
Views:	0
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	1526   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0083.PNG
Size:	144.2 KB
ID:	1527   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0084.PNG
Size:	232.5 KB
ID:	1528  

03-06-2009, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex86 View Post
There ya go.
Thanx a lot mate. owe you one

03-06-2009, 12:54 PM
The puzzle part in Shooter was kind of irritating but I passed it by slowly gliding the piece around the areas and they slid into place rather quickly. If you think that part is annoying wait until you reach the last part of the mission where you face the Governor and his henchmen. It made me want to throw my iPhone at the wall but I was finally able to beat it yesterday so I feel relieved haha.
03-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrianPerryProject View Post
The puzzle part in Shooter was kind of irritating but I passed it by slowly gliding the piece around the areas and they slid into place rather quickly. If you think that part is annoying wait until you reach the last part of the mission where you face the Governor and his henchmen. It made me want to throw my iPhone at the wall but I was finally able to beat it yesterday so I feel relieved haha.
welcome to TA!!!

thanks for the hints.........
03-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Thanks!

I've been lurking here for about 6 months so I finally decided to join. I'm glad I did.