★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Mahjong Elements is also available for iPhone and Mac OSX!

EXCEPTIONAL MAHJONG EXPERIENCE
Behold the true elemental power of this aesthetically appealing Mahjong experience. It offers over 50 hours of exceptional Mahjong solitaire game play in one complete package.

CHI ENERGY UND XIESHENG ART
The menu design and background images were conceived and created together with Feng-Shui experts and other Chinese artists in order to revive the fascinating technique of ancient Xiesheng watercolor.

REGAIN MENTAL BALANCE
It is said that viewers of this art benefit from improved energy flow and lasting mental balance. This game will provide you that very peace and tranquility, whenever you may need it.

PRESS REVIEWS
app Safari: Mahjong fans will love this one
Wirebot: The graphics are gorgeous and the music is calming, an ideal stress reliever.

Feature Overview:

More than 200 Layouts
Animated Menu Design
Retina Display Support
Shuffle, Hint and Undo Functions
No Time Limit
Fever Mode
Authentic HD Xiesheng Art
Unique Help Features
Zoom, Pinch and Drag Feature
Easy-Touch Interface
Extensive Stats Tracking
Game Center Achievements
08-17-2010, 12:18 AM
Looks really nice.

08-17-2010, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Looks really nice.
...was just thinking that myself.. but damn, it's been a real expensive week for me...
08-17-2010, 12:59 AM
It looks very nice and I like Mahjong games. But at $4.99 I don't think it will be finding a place on my overcrowded iPad anytime soon. Unless they've managed to come up with some unique twist on this genre I don't see why I would add this to several similar games I already have.

On the plus side it seems to have lots of layouts and great background images, though. Hopefully there will be a lite version to try first. I want to be convinced, but...
08-17-2010, 03:14 AM
I like this kind of oriental games.... I'm going to see it.
08-17-2010, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Looks really nice.
Thanks everyone

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Blossom Tales, Monster Boy, LONEWOLF, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
08-17-2010, 06:14 AM
wow, it's OUT, looks great. Congrats Future777!
08-17-2010, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
wow, it's OUT, looks great. Congrats Future777!
Thank you

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Blossom Tales, Monster Boy, LONEWOLF, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
08-17-2010, 09:16 AM
Hey Future, GREAT Job!!!

One important question though - Are you guys going to add in more tile types, like in Mr. Mahjong?

That game had the coolest looking Black tiles with different colored patterns (if I remember correctly)

I would buy DLC tiles if there were at least 5 different sets (and I mean different, opposed to the same design with only different colors
08-17-2010, 10:00 AM
Thanks, colorsound. I forwarded the tileset feedback / proposal to the team.

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter