★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: OF-Games
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 22.0 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
App description: God's finger, "Drawing War", is now available on iTunes, download it for free!

Blood and honor!"CF Defense 2" is now available on iTunes, go and download it for free!!!

Press your finger on the screen, and the aircraft will follow your instructions to fight against the enemies!

There are different missions in different stages. For example, you can destroy the enemies, protect the VIP, and take part in the decapitation strike and so on. You will feel enjoyable and excited about different missions.

There are eight aircrafts with different attributes for the players to control. You will find it easy to play if you can take advantages of the different attributes and abilities.

Besides the gorgeous and exciting battle, the game system will give corresponding scores based on the players performance. There are also medal of honors and titles for you to take!

Different attributes to choose from.

Various stage design. Up to 40 addictive stages

Mighty air defense artilleries. Whether it be your right hand or not? Its all up to you.

You will feel enjoyable and excited about the rich gameplay and thrilling challenge, such as enemy stealth aircraft, aircraft carrier, various new-type aircrafts, up to 20 aircrafts' besiege and instantly aircraft-destroying electromagnetic weapons.

There are three hidden aircrafts with extraordinary fighting strength.

There are different missions and requirements in the story stages, such as destroying the enemies, protecting the VIP, decapitation strike and so on.

Besides the story stage, you can choose challenge mode after clearing all stages.

almanac system will collect all the achievements and aircrafts handbooks.

- High scores
Compare the scores with global players by build-in Openfeint.

Arroyo Sue's comments:
Doodle Sky Pro FREE for 3 days!

A huge thanks to our fans support on Doodle Sky Pro, its you whove made this game much better and more noteworthy! NOW, Doodle Sky Pro is FREE only for 3 DAYS!

Try the hottest air combat game on your iPhone for FREE!
Doodle sky, a flight control like air combat game, which has extremely beautiful screen and smooth control has come back with its revolutionary new update!

More details of this game are as follows:
Game genre: Adventure
Price: FREE for 3 days
Release Date: Aug. 10th
Visit Uwingame: http://www.uwingame.com
Follow us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...9718075?ref=ts
Follow us on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Uwingames
Tweet Us: http://twitter.com/Uwingame
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/doodle-sky-pro/id384059963?mt=8

Watch Doodle Sky Trailer on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jc_XScHjRI
08-17-2010, 02:59 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
that looks nice
downloading now

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games

08-17-2010, 03:39 AM
Warning

Why is there a warning on your web page?
08-17-2010, 07:49 AM
Nice looking, nice concept, bad controls. Draw your line and a few seconds later your ship may go somewhere else. You can sort of get used to it, but the game could be faster paced if the line drawing worked better. .

Currently addicted to Clash Royale

Last edited by ArtNJ; 08-17-2010 at 01:47 PM.
08-17-2010, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNJ View Post
Nice looking, nice concept, bad controls. Draw your line and a few seconds later your ship may go somewhere else. You can sort of get used to it, but the game could be faster paced if the line drawing worked better. .
Nope you haven't understood it was a plane, it does that because you tried do an impossible turn in a direction impossible to reach. That's a great game and the controls are fine, learn control better your plane and you'll see how fun it is. The level diversity is amazing.
08-17-2010, 08:52 PM
For a second it reminds me of StarCraft...

Will definitely give it a try!

Currently Playing (with serious game time): Tiny Wings, Street Fighter IV, Sandstorm, Cat Physics
08-17-2010, 08:56 PM
How do you unlock the three planes
08-17-2010, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qordobo View Post
Nope you haven't understood it was a plane, it does that because you tried do an impossible turn in a direction impossible to reach. That's a great game and the controls are fine, learn control better your plane and you'll see how fun it is. The level diversity is amazing.
Ok, I get the clarification -- you draw a line, and it changes your line to one that is actually flyable. I guess what your saying is that this is a feature and not a flaw, but its still a little odd when you draw one line with your finger, and it draws an entirely different one for you. Most "momentum/turn radius" games use some form of on screen controls/joystick. Its odd to do line drawing in a real turn-radius game, because when you draw a line, you expect what you draw to show up, then happen.

Plus, I still think the recognition is not as smooth as it could be. That said, now that you point it out, I have difficulty knowing what is poor recognition, and what is the game unilaterally changing my line to something acutally flyable.

I did play a little more, and I guess I was wrong...game seems worth a DL at free.

Currently addicted to Clash Royale
08-17-2010, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardgameguru View Post
Why is there a warning on your web page?
I'm sorry, what do you refer to ? I'm a little confused.
08-18-2010, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNJ View Post
Ok, I get the clarification -- you draw a line, and it changes your line to one that is actually flyable. I guess what your saying is that this is a feature and not a flaw, but its still a little odd when you draw one line with your finger, and it draws an entirely different one for you. Most "momentum/turn radius" games use some form of on screen controls/joystick. Its odd to do line drawing in a real turn-radius game, because when you draw a line, you expect what you draw to show up, then happen.

Plus, I still think the recognition is not as smooth as it could be. That said, now that you point it out, I have difficulty knowing what is poor recognition, and what is the game unilaterally changing my line to something acutally flyable.

I did play a little more, and I guess I was wrong...game seems worth a DL at free.
You feel what you feel and that's the truth for you and I can't argue with that.

But I wanted put on focus is that there's strong logic behavior behind the controls and their effect and you can learn them fast. On iPad they are very fast to learn because the game is fullscreen and the controls logic is obvious very fast.

On iphone it's not full screen and it makes more difficult to quote the logic and then learn the controls. In fact I think the game on iphone could be perhaps a bit better with a scale a little smaller.

In case you trigger a wrong turn, you can chain a new command to correct the problem, but it's easy on ipad less on iphone.

This game is fun and so pleasant, there's an incredible diversity of level design with even sneaking mission and stealth missions, the action is rather deep, the graphics are totally cool, there's few achievements and a little in game encyclopedia, there's many planes to unlock, their difference is based on 4 characteristics and some have a very special feature.

All of that said, the iPad version is better because it's full screen and it makes the controls more easy to learn despite it's exactly the same. On iPad it's just a hugely great casual game with a surprising depth. On iphone it's less obvious because the lack of fullscreen change a little the feeling. I played some levels of the iphone version and it's still rather fun but well I had learned play the game before on the iPad.

EDIT:
To make it more intuitive and easy to learn, particularly on iphone there's perhaps (or not) a change the dev could do it's to constantly draw and refresh the line you are constructing instead of waiting the end of the swipe. But well again, they can work fine, at least for some people. I played more levels on iphone and got a lot of fun.

Last edited by Qordobo; 08-18-2010 at 01:42 AM.