★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Bike or Die Lite Edition

03-06-2009, 11:43 AM
Bike or Die Lite Edition

Just noticed.

http://appshopper.com/link/bike-or-die-2-lite-edition

Description:

Quote:
Bike Or Die 2 - Lite Edition

Reviews for the full version of Bike Or Die 2:

"If you are looking for a challenging game that is a blast to play Bike or Die 2 is worth every penny." 4.5/5 -- www.iphonegamenetwork.com

"The main thing that makes Bike or Die 2 stand out from every single app on the app store is that it has over 2500 downloadable levels. No, that is not a typo!" 8.5/10 – theappreviewer

It doesnt get better than this!

Features include:
- Thrilling biking action
- Physics-based bike simulation
- 3D biking levels and environments
- Challenging level design
- Zooming effects
- Loads of iphone specific touch controls
- Contains 5 cool levels!
- Improved performance
- Background music
- Customizable bike appearance
- Record and replay your best games

The Full Version Features:

The best 3D bike simulation game for the iPhone and iPod Touch has arrived! Bike Or Die 2 features hours of biking fun with tons of levels to play! Check out our in-game video : http://tinyurl.com/bikeordie or click on the product website url below to view the video

Also available from Chillingo – Vector Tanks, Orions, iDracula, Zen Bound, The Quest, Sneezies, iPingPong and Dungeon and Hero.

Bike Or Die 2 - Lite Edition is developed by ToySpring and published by Chillingo Ltd
I like the full version; for those who are thoughtful try this lite version.

Last edited by dannys95; 03-06-2009 at 11:47 AM.
03-06-2009, 11:47 AM
From start to end (actually there's no end!!) the game screams challenge. Some of the best bucks i have spent on an iphone game. Highly recommended

Currently Playing: N.O.V.A, Skater Nation, 33rd Division, 7 Cities, Karnival.
Looking Forward to: GTA: Chinatown Wars, Ravensword (update), 1112 ep 02 and yeah the hangover on 1st

03-06-2009, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer_megadeth View Post
From start to end (actually there's no end!!) the game screams challenge. Some of the best bucks i have spent on an iphone game. Highly recommended
Yep. +1
03-06-2009, 12:22 PM
Got this when it was $3 played it for few hours and luckily I refrained from breaking my ipod touch which this game made me tempted to do so many times. When you do a level 80 times to pass it there is a brain cell which says "look George this ain't that fun anymore". Haven't played it since as it's zero fun. Update came out and let you start where you left off but that doesn't save this way too sensitive game. Probably works fine with buttons on the Palm though. Still wondering if Motorcross is the game I'm looking for but after this failure not gonna waste the $4 trying to find out. Glad the lite edition came out for this as people can now judge for themselves if they wanna blow $7 on it.
03-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
it's about time they make a lite version

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
03-06-2009, 01:05 PM
I've had the full version for months, and it's probably the game I've played the most on my iPhone. The controls feel unintuitive at first, but stick with it, and the game is definitely worth it.
03-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Well Chillingo said today that launch price will be $0.99 so I'll definitely give Space Bikers a try as in video it has a quad that can actually take damage from a fall unlike Bike or Die where your crotch is constantly crushed and destroyed cuz it has crappy suspension.
03-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Bike or die 2 is by far my most played iphone game. I don't mind when the biker bites the dust. Dying is half the fun.
03-08-2009, 09:15 AM
Sale

I really like the game as I tried it, but I don't want to spend this amount of money for it.
$3 will do!

So: sale! please!

2010. Games. To buy!
03-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Send a message via MSN to firstprime
ive had this for a while now and just wondering, how do you get the 2000 downloadable levels?

~ my iphone is my life ~ life
~ without it i would die ~ is
~ my apps are my babies ~ good
~ they take away the pain of life ~