★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: QcMat
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 28.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Rocket Boy 2D : Bootcamp is a huge taste of what the complete version of Rocket Boy 2D is.

You get access to the first half of the Aliens world and get to try a couple weapons and equipment. You can level your hero up to level 10 and upgrade your stats.

Full version includes :
-Over 35 weapons and 70 pieces of equipment
-3 worlds to fight (Aliens, Humans, Zombies)
-Unlimited levelling
-Many powers
-Achievements and online leaderboard

Enjoy Rocket Boy 2D!

QcMat's comments:
Hello!

Some of you might have seen Rocket Boy 2D when it initially launched, but today, Rocket Boy 2D : Bootcamp came out. It is a good taste of what to expect out of Rocket Boy 2D complete version.

Rocket Boy 2D Bootcamp iTunes : link
Rocket Boy 2D iTunes : link
Twitter : @QcMatDev & @PowPowGames

Youtube link | Pop Up

For the first 10 people who come and give a mini review of Rocket Boy 2D : Bootcamp, we'll send Promo Codes for the complete game.

Enjoy Rocket Boy 2D!
08-17-2010, 07:33 PM
Love the full version! Pick this up, you'll want a chance at the full

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

08-17-2010, 07:34 PM
Seems like more and more games lately are using the term boot camp instead of lite.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
08-17-2010, 07:37 PM
A Fantastic Phantasmagoria

This is what I just posted on iTunes (although this post here on TA may beat the time when the actual mini-review shows up on iTunes):

Rocket Boy 2D: Bootcamp is a phantasmagoria of spectacular color splashes and fluid animation married with ear-poppingly crisp sound effects and delectable 2D side-scrolling wonderment! All this digital goodness is wrapped around the delightful gameplay of destroying baddies while having the option to build your personal armor and armory as you collect money bags along your heroic adventures. Buy now!

(I sent you a PM)

Thanks for the code! That was exceptionally fast!!

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 08-17-2010 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Thanks!
08-17-2010, 08:11 PM
Send a message via AIM to bLiNdSiDe
Downloaded and posted 5 star review that says: Love this game. *Buy the full version you won't regret it.*

Thanks!

Gamecenter / OpenFeint / plus+ / Crystal / Agon : blindside82
08-17-2010, 09:04 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Thanks to all of you. Codes sent

Enjoy Rocket Boy 2D!

We're working hard on version 2 of the game, which will include a whole new species, the robots. It should be ready for submission very soon!
08-17-2010, 09:42 PM
Very fun game. I like the wide variety in weapons to pick up. Very nice hand drawn graphics as well - I like the blood spatters , and the controls work really well too. Would definitely like to play the full version.
08-17-2010, 10:24 PM
Great game. Visuals are crisp and clean. Looks great on the new iphone 4. Gameplay is fast, weapons are fun, and lots of splatter. Good stuff here!!
08-17-2010, 11:30 PM
I think I'm number nine!

This was recommended by a friend and I love the graphics, gameplay was simple to learn and fun to play. I cannot wait to blast into the full version. I'll give the bootcamp five stars and the full version too. Alot of fun and blood and destruction. Good times!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
08-18-2010, 01:01 AM
Rocket Boy 2D: Bootcamp

This is a superb game, and I can't wait to get the full version. I really enjoyed the game and it is REALLY entertaining. Thanks developers for a great game!