★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

gameloft new game sale

08-17-2010, 10:33 PM
gameloft new game sale

NFL 2011 $4.99 >0.99
The Oregon Trail $4.99>2.99
Asphalt 5 $2.99>0.99

is there anymore?
08-17-2010, 11:06 PM
I'm hoping there is more but I don't think there is/will be

08-17-2010, 11:38 PM
Too bad it's not Madden, I hear NFL isn't that good.

Add me on GameCenter (and every other network!) my user ID is kushykush on all of them!
08-18-2010, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAwesome View Post
I'm hoping there is more but I don't think there is/will be
oh well this sale really sucks
08-18-2010, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmiracle View Post
oh well this sale really sucks
I bet gameloft wonder why they bother dropping the price of their games.. Seeing as people bitch and moan about the sales... Maybe they should just give everything away for free.. But then again that wouldn't work either, people would still moan

Best Games: Tilt to Live, Mini Motor Racing, Death Rally, NBA Jam, Spirit, Silverfish, Flipship, Wispin, Space Tripper, Super Crossfire, Red Nova, Vertex Blaster, Modern Combat 2, Hard Lines, Sentinel 3, Mad Wheels .......Follow me on Twitter @unclelimey
08-18-2010, 04:01 AM
It's actually not that bad

GM of Yslandia
Kylescorpion_GM
Archetype ID: Kylescorpion
GameCenter ID: Kylescorpion Add Me!
08-18-2010, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleLimey View Post
I bet gameloft wonder why they bother dropping the price of their games.. Seeing as people bitch and moan about the sales... Maybe they should just give everything away for free.. But then again that wouldn't work either, people would still moan
You know what they say, those who can't do teach and those who can't teach criticize.

Add me on GameCenter (and every other network!) my user ID is kushykush on all of them!
08-18-2010, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KushyKush View Post
You know what they say, those who can't do teach and those who can't teach criticize.
I'm beginning to despair at the amount of people on this forum who are complete idiots.. Maybe I should just rise above it.

As for the sale.. ANY sale is good in my opinion.

Anyone who moans at a sale should get rid of their iPhones and get android.. As we don't want u here !

Best Games: Tilt to Live, Mini Motor Racing, Death Rally, NBA Jam, Spirit, Silverfish, Flipship, Wispin, Space Tripper, Super Crossfire, Red Nova, Vertex Blaster, Modern Combat 2, Hard Lines, Sentinel 3, Mad Wheels .......Follow me on Twitter @unclelimey
08-18-2010, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleLimey View Post
ANY sale is good in my opinion.
I agree.... but...
Not the one that takes off minutes aftr that App is bought on Full price

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
08-18-2010, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
I agree.... but...
Not the one that takes off minutes aftr that App is bought on Full price
But that's the chance u take with any app purchase.. We all know from day one of the app store that prices could change at anytime.. You just have to think about the ones you have picked up at a bargain price rather than worry about the ones u missed out on