★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Producer/Graphic Designer Seeking Programmer

10-19-2008, 08:39 PM
Producer/Graphic Designer Seeking Programmer

I have a great idea for an iPhone game. If made into a reality, it would be a very inspired, innovative game that would stand out in the iPhone gaming world.

I don't want to say what kind of games it would be influenced by because even that would be giving too much away. But if you can code Objective-C or Cocoa or whatever it is iPhone apps are written in (I don't know anything about programming), are looking to help develop a game and have time to do so, and you are passionate about gaming, please contact me so we can discuss the possibility of working together on this. I can't really pay you, but if you end up putting in more time than I do for the project, I would be willing to donate whatever I could to the cause if you needed it. Just as a show of faith and because I believe in this.

My skills are graphic design and music production. And of course, I have a lot of ideas for the game. And I have one other thing that I can bring to the table that I can't mention here... and it's a rare thing. I would handle the marketing side of things, too. The "one other thing" that I can bring to the table would tie into the marketing aspect, and I think you'll be pleased.

Let's make history.
10-19-2008, 08:41 PM
I can code ObjC and all that- but I'm a bit curious on this. I don't want to be spending my time on something that's non-profit.
10-19-2008, 08:49 PM
3) Job recruitment. This can be a more borderline topic, but there are many companies who are looking for iPhone developers, but we don't allow such recruitment posts as they are commercial in nature, and maybe we'll open a job board, but right now we don't have one.

Just in case you don't know squint. This is not allowed at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squint
I can't really pay you, but if you end up putting in more time than I do for the project, I would be willing to donate whatever I could to the cause if you needed it. Just as a show of faith and because I believe in this.
Hafta pay whoever's going to join you in this, gotta pay him royalties. I really hope the charity thing is in good nature. It's a win win in your part, you didn't pay whoever joined you in this, plus you get to deduct your donation in your tax report.

Last edited by dudehuge; 10-19-2008 at 08:51 PM.