★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Redeeming a Gift

08-18-2010, 07:27 PM
Redeeming a Gift

Someone sent me a gift, and when I click on "Redeem Now", it takes me to iTunes and an error message popping up saying something about error code 5002.

I've restarted iTunes, tried to "Redeem Now", and logged out and back in my iTunes account multiple times, but nothing works. I still can't redeem the game. I've redeemed plenty of games before and one not too long ago, so I'm pretty stumped on what to do.

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
08-19-2010, 11:49 AM
Redeeming works now.

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
08-19-2010, 12:27 PM
No, I just figured I would just try clicking the "Redeem Now" button again, and for some reason it worked today. Maybe the server had issues yesterday, I don't know.