★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: What are your ideas for the next Zombieville USA update?

03-06-2009, 04:07 PM
What are your ideas for the next Zombieville USA update?

I think there should be a mode where you cant die or a cheat mode that enables all weapons because I can get the really powerful weapons. What are your ideas?
03-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spardadante View Post
I think there should be a mode where you cant die or a cheat mode that enables all weapons because I can get the really powerful weapons. What are your ideas?
I think those suggestions are a bit contrary to the point of the game...

I'm pretty sure there's already another thread about this, but I'll post anyways.

I think there should be health you can find in houses, and different difficulty modes, with divided high scores. Also, some different looking zombies, and some different types. No invincibility or cheats though >>; That'd spoil the game completely. Maybe some pain peels like in Left 4 Dead, so you can heal yourself a bit, but nothing too big.
03-06-2009, 04:31 PM
What would be the point of the game if you couldnt die?
03-06-2009, 05:02 PM
well the update has already been announced and it's gonna come out soon, but if you asking me then my suggestion would be,

require:
-online leaderboard
-able to buy ammos at weapon shop
-melee attacks if out of ammo

optional:
-more places; different scenes
-tilt left/right to move, and tap to shoot at any direction
-zombie drops temporary power-ups such as extra damages, piercing bullets, invulnerability
-option to start a new game with all the weapons and money you had previously or just with a pistol and no money
-more kind of zombies
03-06-2009, 05:13 PM
I think houses should have Money, ammo, or nothing in them.

However, staying inside the house will slowly raise your health. It won't be possible to raise it back to full but maybe an extra 10-15% or so? Then you would have to make a run for another house to gain another 10-15%