★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: SuperFly!

08-19-2010, 08:18 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
SuperFly!

Just wanted to annouce that my latest game SuperFly is now available on the app store! It is a survival shooter/fighting game with an upgrade store. You collect coins in the game and spend them in the store to buy equipment, weapons, and upgrades. There are also tempoary powerups that you pick up while playing. It was a blast to work on; hope you enjoy it!

Youtube link | Pop Up

"when he eats three poops and becomes muscle bound, that was worth the .99 right there." -Super Fly!
Tetris and Bubble Wrap had a baby and named it Super Juicy!
TouchGen Best of 2009 Finalist! 5/5 Best of 2009
08-19-2010, 08:40 AM
Hey...that's not the Open Feint symbol in the corner of your icon!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews

08-19-2010, 08:42 AM
Hehe, I was wondering when someone would notice that!

"when he eats three poops and becomes muscle bound, that was worth the .99 right there." -Super Fly!
08-19-2010, 10:31 AM
Someone might want to add the link.

Bought this and I love it. I bought several great games last night and I am going to say that I am enjoying this game the most.

Simple concept with a great art style and fluid gameplay. I can see myself playing this a lot due to the shop with all the cool stuff to buy.

I have to admit when he eats three poops and becomes muscle bound, that was worth the .99 right there.

Works great on an iPad as well.
08-19-2010, 10:33 AM

08-19-2010, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post

Bought this and I love it. I bought several great games last night and I am going to say that I am enjoying this game the most.

Simple concept with a great art style and fluid gameplay. I can see myself playing this a lot due to the shop with all the cool stuff to buy.

I have to admit when he eats three poops and becomes muscle bound, that was worth the .99 right there.

If you recommend it that's sold me
08-19-2010, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post

Thanks! That quote is sig-worthy! I'm putting it in the itunes description too :-)

08-19-2010, 11:53 AM
I got the gaaaammmeee. And it is awwwwweeeessome! Great game!

Plus and Openfeint Accounts: Snowdude11
08-19-2010, 12:33 PM
Well, I'm downloading Super Fly now and soon I'll be eating poop

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
08-19-2010, 12:40 PM
Damn this is fun. This is such a nice change to the how long you can last formula.

My kids were watching me play this on the iPad and one of them asked how the fly got his muscles, simple I said, just eat three poops. Now this a hit with the kids on their ipod touch.

I have already left a five star review. Awesome stuff here.