★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Sell me on Pocket God

03-06-2009, 05:25 PM
Sell me on Pocket God

I don't get what is so great about it.

So, because of all the fuss, I would like you fellow TAers to try and sell me on it. Make me see why it's so worth purchasing!

Thanks a lot!
03-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Well it.... no...

But it does.... no, not that either...

Um... it's not atheist?

I... I just can't do it!

Seriously, I have it and think it's a waste of $0.99

03-06-2009, 05:29 PM
It's mindless entertainment. Seriously. A lot of fun just to kill pygmies.

I'm a staff editor at GamePodunk.com. Follow me on Twitter (@HLLivingLoco) for games and fun!
03-06-2009, 05:31 PM
Every week, you get new creative ways of deflowering pygmies
03-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Why should I?!?!?! read the description, like? purchase. Don't like? don't purchase!

Man, I hate noobs,

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
03-06-2009, 05:35 PM
It's .99, and Big Albie is right, except for the deflowering part...It's mindless; what more do you require?

I'm a staff editor at GamePodunk.com. Follow me on Twitter (@HLLivingLoco) for games and fun!
i think the only reason alot of people are praising is because..well its a postivite feedback loop
the game is actually very entertaining, except some people dont get entertained by it or they think it doesnt entertain them for long enough, but people buy it because of the weekly update. it keeps this app fresh, without the update it would quickly become boring. and to maintain this weekly update there must be popularity. therefore the people who bought it keeps recommending it to everyone. so there will be more people buying it and hence better updates. its a very well executed positive feedback loop. now the game has yet to introduce any sort of task, as of right now it is purely entertainment. but who knows what future updates will bring. i say you should buy it because no other app is getting updated like this and its very polished. 99cents..you can pick that money if you looked around while walking. the appstore has seriously spoiled us lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
Why should I?!?!?! read the description, like? purchase. Don't like? don't purchase!

Man, I hate noobs,
Some people would rather a gamer's opinion rather then the company trying to SELL their game. You don't need to be a d*uche about it.

"i think the only reason alot of people are praising is because..well its a postivite feedback loop
the game is actually very entertaining, except some people dont get entertained by it or they think it doesnt entertain them for long enough, but people buy it because of the weekly update. it keeps this app fresh, without the update it would quickly become boring. and to maintain this weekly update there must be popularity. therefore the people who bought it keeps recommending it to everyone. so there will be more people buying it and hence better updates. its a very well executed positive feedback loop. now the game has yet to introduce any sort of task, as of right now it is purely entertainment. but who knows what future updates will bring. i say you should buy it because no other app is getting updated like this and its very polished. 99cents..you can pick that money if you looked around while walking. the appstore has seriously spoiled us lol."

Great. Thanks a lot. Going to give it a try. This is exactly what I was looking for!

Last edited by Filiab; 03-06-2009 at 05:37 PM.
03-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHrox View Post
It's .99, and Big Albie is right, except for the deflowering part...It's mindless; what more do you require?
Sorry, I guess I was overselling.
03-06-2009, 05:37 PM
No offesne but it's just 99 cents. Go find out for yourself.
It's a great app. Fun tell killer.