★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Aquatic Adventures on the App store!

08-19-2010, 04:10 PM
Aquatic Adventures on the App store!

Heya everyone, I have been watching for awhile with nothing to post so finally our newest game! Our game will be live on the store today August 19th!

After the disappointment of Political Beatdown being rejected, I had decided to take a more cautious approach to the game play material. This game is a salt water adventure that has your fish trying to avoid pods of jellyfish while collecting sand dollars and bubbles.

The idea of the game is that Seabasstian a clownfish is trying to make his way through a current. To do so he is using up lots of energy (oxygen) and needs to collects air bubbles to keep his speed up. To his surprise there are jellyfish in the current among other things such as conch shells, sand dollars and future items will be added. Currently it is a highscore game but we have plans to add some more levels and features.

Hope you guys enjoy! Here is a video about the game and please leave reviews. I will post some promo codes tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uiOXUzQINM
08-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Promo codes!

Hey guys! Here are some promo codes for the TA forums! I hope you enjoy and if you don't get one and would like to try the game feel free to email me at support AT eclipticgames.com

Please leave a review or atleast give a honest rating! I hope you guys enjoy and look forward to hearing from you. Send any feedback to me as well to what type of fish and items and levels you would like to see!

T7M9LNKNFJAX
E4HNEWJKRKX7
7TRN6XKMYMHY
349JXYAHHNWH
XLMHRJ9EHPPJ
HTRJT4REMHPH
9FNL6WL96T9A
94TRNHAWYLF9
YR4ALPW7PM69
H4EFETXNJ66W
08-20-2010, 10:33 AM
Anyone try it out yet? Just curious how you feel about the controls. Please leave feedback so I can improve on the update. Thanks guys!
08-20-2010, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptic View Post
Anyone try it out yet? Just curious how you feel about the controls. Please leave feedback so I can improve on the update. Thanks guys!
All the promo codes are used up... If you'd be kind enough to post a link to your app or PM a promo code, I'd be glad to leave some feedback.
08-24-2010, 03:43 PM
Thanks

Sorry about that guys, here is a link the the Aquatic Adventure game! I am going to be pushing through a update within the week that is going to bring in 3 more fish and some achievements.

Thanks for the support!
http://itunes.apple.com/app/aquatic-adventure/id386626412?mt=8
09-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Electricfying!

Just wanted to let you guys know an electric eel will be one of the new fish int he update but he won't be for purchase. We have decided to make achievements and have him unlocked when gaining this achievement!