Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Jailbreaking and Installer Apps

Old 09-07-2009, 08:23 PM
Banned
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default Uninstalling from Cydia doesn't get rid of it

I just uninstalled FiveColumn, iBlank, SpringJump, and Blank Null so I can go back to regular themes... I uninstall all four of those, restart my springboard, and SpringJump and Blank Null are still there. If you've ever used Blank Null, you know that it covers up your page markers. I can't get rid of the Spring Jump icons, so they're just taking up space.

And according to Cydia, they are uninstalled.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:39 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

get cydelete and delete the icon/uninstall it.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Banned
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Thanks; now what should I do about Blank Null? It looks so unnatural without the page indicators.

Edit: I just tried to remove the SpringJump icons, and it said they weren't installed, so I couldn't delete them. Should I just install them again and delete them?

Last edited by AaronAMV; 09-07-2009 at 08:47 PM..
Old 09-07-2009, 08:49 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronAMV View Post
Thanks; now what should I do about Blank Null? It looks so unnatural without the page indicators.

Edit: I just tried to remove the SpringJump icons, and it said they weren't installed, so I couldn't delete them. Should I just install them again and delete them?
Install the SpringJumps app again from Cydia and remove the icons through the app then remove the SpringJumps app from Cydia. And isn't BlankNull used for when you create blank icons from iBlank you tap the blank icons and it doesn't open up Safari?
Old 09-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Banned
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

I reinstalled it, and couldn't delete the icons I installed. Then I uninstalled it, the icons I just installed were gone, but the previous ones are still there. So... The icons I had are still there, and they're saying they're not installed (still). The icons I installed wouldn't let me delete them, so I had to uninstall via Cydia; those are gone, but the other ones are still there.

I just realized though, I could just hide the icons in Categories...
Old 09-07-2009, 09:02 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Maybe you could try getting Poof to hide your icons.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Banned
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Eh, Categories worked fine for me; all I need to figure out is what's making my page indicators not show up.

Edit: You have an option to hide your indicators with FiveRows, so everything is back to "normal"

Thanks guys
Old 09-07-2009, 11:20 PM

if you have the springjumps problem still rather than hiding them in categories i have a solution. Im guessing you were using an inav theme that had springjumps on every page. Im also guessing that when you installed the theme you added additional springjumps. Go to the applications folder thru ssh or diskaid or ifile and delete all of the extra springjumps in the applications folder (should just be /Applications or maybe /library/applcations)

YOURE WELCOME
Old 08-23-2013, 10:07 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Default springjump icone doesn't delete

i have installed springjumps and per page HTML required by some themes through cydia. but now i encountered a problem i.e. six bend arrow shaped icons appeared on my menu. i deleted those by joggle mode along with springjump and per page HTML (through cydia). but whenever spring board restarted it again appeared and now those become permanent means no delete option come even in joggle mode (become just like installer). when i click those arrow icon nothing appeared. please tell me how to get ride of this problem. i rebooted device but nothing worked for me. please tell me what to do?